• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Matching Shirts

jennyf2

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I would LOVE to see pictures of family/friends is matching shirts @ Disney :) This is something that I wouldn't normally do-- but we are going with my sister's & a few of their kids & think it would be fun. The boys are teenagers so it will be more fun--since they will be 100 % against it :)

Can't wait to see them :) :thumbsup2

There's one of my family in my avatar. We wear matching shirts everyday at WDW. Now we sometimes change for dinner, but at least part of the day we match. There are more photos of all our matching shirts in our vacation videos.

so excited about matching shirts this time. we have months to go , but I am already playing around with them

best off all I got a great deal on Living Social a while back, 10 custom made shirt for $20 ! Only $2 a shirt :)

Just went last week and I had 3 grown men wear matching shirts that I made the entire week. We had SOOO many comments on them. It was fun!

Not only do I think they're cute, but they're really helpful too! I love the days we wear matching shirts...no need to strain your brain trying to remember what everyone else is wearing when looking for them in the crowd!

Thanks for the responses.....Now any idea where to find them? I've googled & of course a ton of sites came up....We are not leaving til August but I'd like to get them started .....

Here's a couple of my family in 2008. The first two designs we got here on the Creative DISigns board. The last one we just all wore tie dye. We also got American flag shirts after July 4th(cheap) and wore those one day. This year, I am getting us all Mickey tie-dyes from someone one Etsy.

image1117.jpg

image1147.jpg

image1254.jpg

I don't have any really good pictures of my children in the shirts I made due to the angles, but I did take pictures of them after I made them. I got all of the images from the Creative DIS-ign board here. I ordered the t-shirts from Jiffy as recommended on here and got the "dark" iron material. Really easy.

We got lots of attention at Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's when the staff saw the shirts. Hostess even called the manager out to see them at Crystal Palace.

2010DisneyVacation005-1.jpg

2010DisneyVacation007-1-1-1.jpg

2010DisneyVacation009-1.jpg

2010DisneyVacation008-1.jpg

Do you remember which designer made your Crystal Palace design? We are eating there in September and really like the design you have

I don't have any really good pictures of my children in the shirts I made due to the angles, but I did take pictures of them after I made them. I got all of the images from the Creative DIS-ign board here. I ordered the t-shirts from Jiffy as recommended on here and got the "dark" iron material. Really easy.

We got lots of attention at Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's when the staff saw the shirts. Hostess even called the manager out to see them at Crystal Palace.

2010DisneyVacation005-1.jpg

2010DisneyVacation007-1-1-1.jpg

2010DisneyVacation009-1.jpg

2010DisneyVacation008-1.jpg

I got them all from the same DIS-igner. I believe the username is RustManfan or something like that, but there is a thread on the Creative DIS-ign board with the person's work...Marion's DIS-ign requests. There's a photobucket account where I downloaded the Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace designs. I had to request the other one because it was personalized.

We had someone create a design here on the boards (someone above posted a link). In fact, it was the same design as torinsmom's 2nd photo. However, we saved the design to our computer, then uploaded it to I believe it was zazzle.com and had them screen printed (rather than iron them on t-shirts ourselves)...so cost a bit more...but we washed and wore them a couple times on our trip. :D

We had someone create a design here on the boards (someone above posted a link). In fact, it was the same design as torinsmom's 2nd photo. However, we saved the design to our computer, then uploaded it to I believe it was zazzle.com and had them screen printed (rather than iron them on t-shirts ourselves)...so cost a bit more...but we washed and wore them a couple times on our trip. :D

That was smart! None of my ironed on designs lasted more than 10 washings and I would have liked to wear mine for longer.

I had someone design one for me and I tried to use zazzle.com. You were lucky that they printed yours. They rejected mine and I had to print the iron-ons at home and make the shirts ourselves.

I had someone design one for me and I tried to use zazzle.com. You were lucky that they printed yours. They rejected mine and I had to print the iron-ons at home and make the shirts ourselves.

Was it because of the Disney stuff? I wondered about that. I still wonder how people can sell the tie dye Mickey shirts, but I am glad they can ;)

This is what they sent me when they told me they couldn't process my order. There was no way to alter my design really. It's the same design as my avatar.

Content Issues:
--- Design contains an image or text that is copyrighted. If you are interested in purchasing Official Licensed Merchandise from Zazzle please visit: www.zazzle.com/brands
--- Design contains a trademarked image or text. If you are interested in purchasing Official Licensed Merchandise from Zazzle please visit: www.zazzle.com/brands

How weird. They have probably changed their policy since I did mine. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter