Matching t-shirts

kkbrig

Mouseketeer
My DD15 and I think it would be really cute for us all to have matching shirts. We are going with extended family and are thinking of ordering these as a surprise for all. We have found lots of websites to customize and order them from. I was wondering if I could get some website recommendations from you all?

TIA

Thanks! That was the website we were on! Good to know someone had used them and had a good experience!

We too used CustomInk and they came out excellent and they still look great a year later. We also used Zazzle.com before and those were good too.

My wife spent $300 on custom, matching shirts for our honey moon... Once I realized she had mentally bought so many custom shirts for our upcoming trip... I bought her a Cricut... Hopefully that thing saves me an arm and leg.

To answer your question though, we use custom ink and a local place... Shirts turned out great

Try Etsy, tons there. I make my own with my Silhouette though, saves me and I can make them for any occasion.

My wife spent $300 on custom, matching shirts for our honey moon... Once I realized she had mentally bought so many custom shirts for our upcoming trip... I bought her a Cricut... Hopefully that thing saves me an arm and leg.

To answer your question though, we use custom ink and a local place... Shirts turned out great
Im using my sisters to make my matching shirts! Cant wait to start!

Wondering what people have put on their shirts if they use custom ink? I am trying to make some shirts with them. I first considered buying a design on etsy as a JPEG file and uploading it on their shirts but was told that wasn't allowed because the design contained mouse ears. Then they gave me some disney feel examples and the one I choose said 2017 Disneyworld Family Vacation with the 0 having a castle inside it. I choose this one because an employee made it so I assumed it was allowed. Then I ordered and got an email from a different employee saying I can't use the park name unless we spell it out completely and include our last name. Such as "The Smiths take on Walt Disney World". Our party has 3 different last names so this isn't something we are interested in.

So what have others done through custom ink? I'm looking for some ideas that were allowed.

I did Zazzle a few years back. We all had the same powder blue shirt, we all had a big MICKEY FACE, but the faces on the Tee shirts were different. Smiley, Smirkey, Surprised. and I put our names underneath.
***exception to that was name: GRANDPA and GRANDMA

My sister and I aren't doing full matching, just coordinating. We got most from Etsy. So:
Joy/Sadness - Sort-of Disneybounding but I'm more wearing a Sadness shirt and ribbon and blue shorts, while she will be wearing a light green dress.
Winnie Pooh/Tigger - Again, wearing shirts that match those characters
Droids - Found a cool design on etsy, so she's R2 and I'm 3PO in matching droid designs.
Anna/Elsa - Wearing "I'm her Anna" "I'm her Elsa" shirts that match designs

We made our own shirts and received so many compliments. All it took was blank shirts, cardboard, and bleach.
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 1.49.01 PM.png

Last edited:
I want to match colors, but not necessarily designs. So, red one day, blue another, etc. I have a friend that can make iron-on vinyl designs, so she's going to help me with some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter