Math

My geometry teacher is awful! Sometimes she won't explain the problem's on our math homework because she think's their too easy to give extra credit for.

Aghhh.

So, does anybody like math? I have the same math as you Allie! Im in 8th grade math, even though Im not! As my teacher says "Algebra readdiness!!" xD
I hate it

If not, why not? Its terribly pointless, box and whisker plots can go to the devil place. I dont understand the importance of ALL math. I mean, i understand it, but just not...THAT. It sucks

What grade math are you in? well 7th, even though Im really in 8th grade math
Do you like your math teacher? No. Its the class I dread MOST OF ALL.

Is your math teacher the reason that you do or do not like math? Somewhat, she doesnt teach she just says "So this is an adjacent angle" *easy stuff* OKAY NOW HERES YOUR TEST!

and it stuff that we havnt even gone through yet.

So, does anybody like math? Yes I do
If so, why? because im really good at it and because I realized that basic math is all that i need
What grade math are you in? A. Because my school doesnt give A+
Do you like your math teacher? No he is crazy
Is your math teacher the reason that you do or do not like math? No. I only like it because I can do mental math easily and fast like the guy from the movie "21"

like or dislike: maths ok.
why: It's easy for me to understand and do.
type: Algebra
math teacher: shes ok no i liked last years teacher better
:wizard: :3dglasses :teacher:

So, does anybody like math? i dont. it sucks.
If so, why? why not hate it?
If not, why not? uh...
What grade math are you in? 6
Do you like your math teacher? PSSSSH no
Is your math teacher the reason that you do or do not like math? Eh.
Kinda.

grr...
I hate math because I'm HORRIBLE at it
If not, why not? and I also feel that the stuff I'm learning, I will NEVER use in my life.
What grade math are you in? Stupid Geometry
Do you like your math teacher? yeah, she knows I'm trying soo hard, so she helps me out alot

I actually kind of like math when i really understand the subect like im learning that same 8th grade algebra and some of its not that hard but what makes math my least favorite subject is my teacher. he is romainian and a math fanatic he is nice but he will embarass kids that get the problem wrong when they are solving a problem on the board. he screams like "What the Hell Are You Doing!!" and gets really mean. and then he makes corny jokes lol but then he makes his test kinds of triky i mean i still do well on them but he puts problems on them that feel like they are unsolvable!!! lol although on my recent test i just got a 94! yay!!

So, does anybody like math? yes.
If so, why? I don't know, I just find it easy
If not, why not?
What grade math are you in? 8th grade- Advanced Algebra I (our class just moves faster than the other Alg. I classes)
Do you like your math teacher? not particularly
Is your math teacher the reason that you do or do not like math? no

So, does anybody like math? Hell no.
If so, why?
If not, why not? I stink at it, and it's too much writing out and stuff. I'm lazy.
What grade math are you in? 8th, going into 9th.
Do you like your math teacher? Ehh. He's okayish.
Is your math teacher the reason that you do or do not like math? Well... a little. He's pretty mean, but he's not where the seed of hatrid started.

I hate math this year.. I'm in Statistics and my teacher doesn't teach us. We teach ourselves from the book and she goes on Facebook. Cool, huh? Yeah not when you get the test and it's all stuff you don't understand and tried to ask questions on but she never gave you a concise answer. Awesomeeeeeee.

But I loved math last year.. it was advanced math/trig. It's so simple, just use the formulas. Oh I loved it. I love when things just make sense.
And my teacher was amazing last year!!

In college I only have to take 1 math class, statistics.. but I'm gonna try college algebra because i like it =)

So, does anybody like math? No.
If so, why?
If not, why not? It's boring.
What grade math are you in? Algebra (for HS credit).
Do you like your math teacher? 7th grade: Yes. 8th grade at school: No. 8th grade at home: Yes, my teacher is a computer...
Is your math teacher the reason that you do or do not like math? I don't know, I never liked math.

No, I don't like math.
I'm not good with numbers.
Algebra 1.
I like my math teacher. She's soo funny...
My teacher is not the reason of my hatred for math. Lol.

So, does anybody like math? No
If not, why not? I am good at it. It is just boring.
What grade math are you in? 7th grade mathe in 6th grade.
Do you like your math teacher? I use a cd program.
Is your math teacher the reason that you do or do not like math? I use a cd program.

Do I like it: HATE MATH
What Math Am I in?: Honors Algebra (I'm in 8th grade)
Do I like my teacher: NO SHES MEAN
Is the math teacher the reason I dislike math?: Yes

So, does anybody like math?
If so, why?
If not, why not?
What grade math are you in?
Do you like your math teacher?
Is your math teacher the reason that you do or do not like math?

Sometimes
when I find it easy
I'm in the 7 grade taking Algebra 1
No! Old woman that smokes! EEWW! HER classroom smells like nicotine!
No

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter