Maximum FP+ Met?

PlutoTheDog89

DIS Veteran
FP+ system was finicky on me this morning. First I wasn't able to make FP+ selections for my entire party (our fault because the family that's joining us isn't properly linked. We're linked on MDE, but it's showing that they're not eligible for some reason)..

My real question is about my sister. We're linked on MDE, we're both AP holders, and we have an existing reservation at BC. The FP+ works fine for me, my dad and mom, however it's telling me that my sister is exceeding her maximum FP+. Anyone ever have this problem?

I was able to put the FP+ under a dummy account which has our old 2-day passes we were comped. I'm hoping I'll be able to transfer them over.

FP+ system was finicky on me this morning. First I wasn't able to make FP+ selections for my entire party (our fault because the family that's joining us isn't properly linked. We're linked on MDE, but it's showing that they're not eligible for some reason)..

My real question is about my sister. We're linked on MDE, we're both AP holders, and we have an existing reservation at BC. The FP+ works fine for me, my dad and mom, however it's telling me that my sister is exceeding her maximum FP+. Anyone ever have this problem?

I was able to put the FP+ under a dummy account which has our old 2-day passes we were comped. I'm hoping I'll be able to transfer them over.
Could your sister have some FP booked under her MDE account that you aren't aware of?
Or a 2nd resort stay?
You are 100% certain her name is on your Resort stay?

AP can have 7 days of FP, unless they have a resort stay booked. The only time there are issues with this is when an AP holder has more than 1 resort stay booked in a short period of time. Say, 2 stays 45 days apart, and the total of the 2 is more than 7 days.

Could your sister have some FP booked under her MDE account that you aren't aware of?
Or a 2nd resort stay?
You are 100% certain her name is on your Resort stay?

AP can have 7 days of FP, unless they have a resort stay booked. The only time there are issues with this is when an AP holder has more than 1 resort stay booked in a short period of time. Say, 2 stays 45 days apart, and the total of the 2 is more than 7 days.

The only thing I can imagine is that she's not linked up properly with the resort reservations, but I logged into her account and they're showing up under her name.

I seem to be having the same problem this morning. I have a short trip Thanksgiving weekend for 3 days, 7 day trip the 2nd week in December and a Christmas week trip. The only trip onsite is the 2nd week in December. I have FP for each day of the Thanksgiving trip, 1 day for the Christmas trip and it has only let me select 3 of the 2nd week in December trip (which is the one booked onsite). We are also AP holders (first time). All together I only have 12 FPs booked. Any suggestions?

Who made, and owns as the lead guest, the resort reservation? Get on that MDE account and click on the reservation and see if her name is properly listed there
If it is, call IT and see if they can see what's wrong
I will say, I hate linking accounts in MDE. DH is forbidden from ever opening an account. I will not deal with the headaches that come with linking accounts. It means he is never able to plan a surprise trip but I can live with that (he did try to plan one and it went horribly wrong so he gave up and just told me to book it)

I seem to be having the same problem this morning. I have a short trip Thanksgiving weekend for 3 days, 7 day trip the 2nd week in December and a Christmas week trip. The only trip onsite is the 2nd week in December. I have FP for each day of the Thanksgiving trip, 1 day for the Christmas trip and it has only let me select 3 of the 2nd week in December trip (which is the one booked onsite). We are also AP holders (first time). All together I only have 12 FPs booked. Any suggestions?
If I read this right, thats
3 days at Thanksgiving
1 day at Christmas
3 days 2nd week in December
That's 7. See from my post above. 7 is all you get

The only thing I can imagine is that she's not linked up properly with the resort reservations, but I logged into her account and they're showing up under her name.
Is her name on the Resort reservation an exact match to her name on her MDE?

It’s been noted that if Ms. or Miss. etc. was used for MDE, then it won’t match up with the name on the reservation.

Another problem may be if she has had more than 1 Disney account. If this is the problem, she needs to call and have all of her info Merged to her MDE account.

Is her name on the Resort reservation an exact match to her name on her MDE?

It’s been noted that if Ms. or Miss. etc. was used for MDE, then it won’t match up with the name on the reservation.

Another problem may be if she has had more than 1 Disney account. If this is the problem, she needs to call and have all of her info Merged to her MDE account.

Yep, that's most likely the problem. Thanks, all!

We're a family of 4. I was able to get 3 FP+'s, then used our dummy account with the 2-day park hoppers that were comped to us to get the 4th (not 4th FP+, 4th four our family of 4)... will I be able to transfer all the FP+s over to her?

Yep, that's most likely the problem. Thanks, all!

We're a family of 4. I was able to get 3 FP+'s, then used our dummy account with the 2-day park hoppers that were comped to us to get the 4th (not 4th FP+, 4th four our family of 4)... will I be able to transfer all the FP+s over to her?
Yes. You’ll use the Change Party function for each booked FP to choose your Sister and deselect the ‘dummy.’

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter