• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maximum Magic - video highlights of our trip to Disneyland

MonorailCentral

Dreamer
So I got married a few months ago, and my bride and I agreed that Disneyland was where we had to go. We are both long-time WDW vets since the early days, and I was a CM at WDW for 8 years. I've been an AP holder to Disneyland in the past, so I'd been many times, but this was her first visit, and she loved it. Even with being there a week, we wish we'd had more time. She can't wait to get back again. I put together a video highlight of our trip, that we both feel captures the trip pretty well. I shot tons of footage, and couldn't include it all, but wanted to keep it to a reasonable length, too.

Shot with a GoPro Hero 4 Silver, primarily using a wrist mount (most on-ride footage) and backpack clip. So much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter