Maxpass Help

Bethany Brown

Wishes 91
I will be vacationing at Disneyland this summer and I don’t know much about Maxpass. I know it’s $15 per person, per day and that includes fastpass and PhotoPass. I don’t know anything else about it.

Do the photos expire after that day is done?
Is it worth it? Why? Or why not?
Can people still get fast passes at the ride if they don’t want to pay $15?

There's a thread called everything you want to know about MaxPass.

Not sure when photos expire but you can still get fast passes for free if you walk to the kiosk where they are distributed

The photos expire 45 days after they're taken (I believe you can purchase an extension on that time). As long as you had MP that day, you can still access your photos later.

MP is the bomb. It's a tremendous addition to the whole parks experience. $15 is pushing it (over the initial $10 price), but I'd still say it's worth it.

It’s either a month or 60 days before your photos expire. Plenty of time to retrieve them or order copies.

The old Fastpass method is still in place if you don’t purchase Maxpass.

Maxpass is very useful if you want to truly maximize your time in the parks, here is an example:

• Traditional FP
    • Enter the park as soon as they start letting guests in
    • Send someone to Racers to get a FP
    • Ride some rides
    • After your FP window opens (or when you can get another FP), go to Soarin' to get a FP
    • Ride Racers
    • Ride Luigi's
    • Go ride Soarin'
    • Go back to ride Mater's
You get the idea, a lot of back and forth due to when windows are open, etc.

• Maxpass
    • Enter the park as soon as they start letting guests in
    • As soon as your pass is scanned, open the Disneyland app and get a FP for Racers (this is still the one that runs out the quickest at times)
    • Walk back to cars land, if your return time isn't open yet, ride Maters, then Luigis, then Racers
    • As soon as you scan in for Racers at the first scanner, open the Disneyland app (when you come to a stop in the line) and book a FP for Incredicoaster
    • After Racers, ride what you didn't and head for Incredicoaster
    • While in line for Increditcoaster, get a FP for Toy Story
    • Ride the Carousel if your return time isn't ready
    • Once in line for Toy Story, get a FP for Goofy's
    • After Toy Story, ride what you want in the area and work Goofy's in
    • While in line for Goofy's, get a FP for Grizzly
    • Ride Little Mermaid on the way back to Grizzly
    • When in line for Grizzly, get a FP for Soarin'
    • After Grizzly, head to Soarin' and while in line for it, get a FP for Gaurdians
    • Ride what you want along the way to Gaurdians
    • When in line for Guardians get another FP
Also, with Maxpass if the return time is far away, the amount of time you have to wait before getting another FP is about 30 minutes less than with paper FP. And another benefit is if someone cancels a FP, it goes into a pool that only those with Maxpass can get, so even though FP may have stopped for the day for an attraction, you might still be able to get one with Maxpass.

And the order can vary from what I posted, it is just an example, but really you can get through attractions a lot faster with Maxpass than without it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter