MaxPass & package tickets

yawns

Earning My Ears
I have a package with 3 day hopper tickets with MaxPass included. Haven't made final payment yet so am thinking of upgrading to a 4 day hopper tickets & going into DL on the afternoon of our arrival day. However, I do not want to use MaxPass on that arrival day. So to try to be clear about what I'm asking -- we would have 4 day hopper tickets & prepay for MaxPass for 3 days. (If you can do that.) How do we avoid having the MaxPass attach to the tickets the first day we use them (which would be a half day)?

You can try to ditch the prepaid option, switch your tickets to four days (WITHOUT MaxPass) and then manually buy MP in the app as soon as you enter the park on the days you want to use it.

Last edited:
Where are you getting your tickets?

You can’t buy 3 days maxpass on a 4 day ticket.

Cancel your tickets and buy them through last minute travel club. Quite a bit of savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter