• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MaxPass price

njmousefest

Help! My Family is addicted to Disney!
We are heading to CA in two and a half weeks, and haven't bought tickets yet. We've been to FL a few times, and seemed to plan like crazy for there. For CA, not really planning much, other than when we're going and where we're staying. We're going to be getting 5 day park hoppers.
Disney lists the MaxPass price as introductory. Is there any talk of them raising that price in the next few weeks?

Disney doesn't routinely give advance notice of price increases. I will say that as a general price increase get near-ish, rumours abound and I haven't heard or seen of any rumours. And I'd say that Max Pass increases would happen at the same time price increases do, most often in/around February.

I doubt they will raise it until Star Wars Land opens or sometime next year. But for now its $10 a person per day, which can add up. That being said it is worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter