May 1, 2005- 4 Day Wonder?

Hello everyone sorry I didn't realize that there was a link already going for this cruise and I started another one so I was informed to come here... It is really exciting to see all the people that are going to be on the cruise along with us.
My fiance and I will be getting married on the cruise on Castaway Cay we are so extremly excited and we are bringing about 25 people with us so we will be the big crowd. We will have several children in our group as well and they are always looking for new play buddies two young girl both 4, two older boys 7 and 10 and two more older girls 9,and 11. Along with some older foggies as well. You know we can't forget the parents... LOL and oh yeah my father in law who is going to be my finace best man who just broke his leg!!!! Can you say stressed out bride.
Well we just booked our excursions and we are going to be doing the Discover Atlantis looks like a lot of fun. We were going to do the parisailing but I am so scared I don't know if I would make it or not... LOL

Hope to hear from you all soon and we are now on a count down to the one month mark~!

By chance is there anyone going from South Jersey let me know
Bye

We are getting married on the cruise and then going back to Disney so we will both be newlyweds....
Congrats !!!!!!!!

I made a $20.00 bet with my kids. I said there would not be any kids their ages on this cruise because of school. They said I was wrong.

It gives them something to think about; how are they going to spend the $20.00 dollars that dad has to give them.

It's all in good fun, as we prepare for and try to anticipate what the cruise will be like.

And besides, we have to give them spending money anyway.

You can give them there money now!! I have a DS15 and a DD12! They are hoping to meet up with their own age group too.

We think we want to do honeymoon package in DCL because we didn't do so before aboard last year.

Perhaps so many Japanese families (we heard over100 persons)will aboard in this cruise because We can take chance to a long vacation in Japan (we call Golden-Week holidays). We recognize about 15 families will aboard, and already started communication same as here.
Many of families are first time to cruise abroad, and we are so excited rest 1 month for aboard to Disney Wonder! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

East coaster

What does the D stand for when you mention your son and daughters ages. My wife and I can't figure it out.

Jack

This can mean Dear, Darling or Disney. You can find the abbreviations listed on the Chat home page on the top left side of the page.

Bette

East Coaster

Our travel agent is also on vacation. Her name is Beth and she will be back on the 11th. We hope to receive our paper work then.

You said before that your son was 15 years old. What grade is he in? My son will be 15 soon and he is in the 9th grade

Jack

Notice to all who has posted on this site.

Since we have all communicated with each other prior to the trip, it would be nice to meet everyone while on the ship. Perhaps we could set some time aside to meet.

Please let me know what you think.

Horatiofinch

Every morning when I wake up I sing to my Finace how many more days to go to till out Trip/ Wedding he tell me that I am not the next American Idol and to keep my day job nut he gets such a kick out of it that he is now starting to do it back to me. Words can't even begin to express how excited we are along with everyone else that is coming with us. As a matter of fact my Mom and Pop are out shopping right now for clothes for the trip. I told them if they wanted tee shirts to of course go to the Disney Store because it is so much cheaper here than down in Disney.
I really hope that we get the chance to possible meet it has been great talking to everyone.
Just everyone keep their fingers crossed for me today is the 2nd day that I have been out of work can you believe it I have the flu!!
Well I guess it is better to have it now then when we go away...
Talk to you all soon.

horatiofinch said:
Notice to all who has posted on this site.

Since we have all communicated with each other prior to the trip, it would be nice to meet everyone while on the ship. Perhaps we could set some time aside to meet.

Please let me know what you think.

Horatiofinch

I'm all for a meet & greet session :banana: Let's pick a time and place asap :wave2:

Count us in! I think it would be great to meet everyone.

Jack, my son is in the tenth grade, hopefully they will get a chance to meet.

We got our documents today by UPS. They came directly from DCL. We booked through DU (just trying to anticipate your questions). They have an error on our address, but at least we have plenty of time to remedy the situation.

We got our documents today :banana: Came by UPS from DCL :banana: Anything happening on our meet & greet session?? If we need a leader to organize...I'll pitch in to set up a time and place :wave2: Just need some input :cool1:

Jane aka Brittwoman :wave2:

Brittwoman said:
We got our documents today :banana: Came by UPS from DCL :banana: Anything happening on our meet & greet session?? If we need a leader to organize...I'll pitch in to set up a time and place :wave2: Just need some input :cool1:

Jane aka Brittwoman :wave2:

We got our documents today too. Feel free to be our leader. Just let me know a time and place......................................

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter