May 1, 2017 Dream Cruise

Hallo! This is our first Disney cruise, but we've cruised other lines in the past separately. Since this is a family get-together, we figured the kids would have more fun on Disney than anywhere else. There are 11 of us grand total. I don't think we'll participate in the FE fun but I hope everyone has a good trip! Share tips and stuff for us newbies! I've done homework, but there is always more to learn. :teeth:

Hallo! This is our first Disney cruise, but we've cruised other lines in the past separately. Since this is a family get-together, we figured the kids would have more fun on Disney than anywhere else. There are 11 of us grand total. I don't think we'll participate in the FE fun but I hope everyone has a good trip! Share tips and stuff for us newbies! I've done homework, but there is always more to learn. :teeth:

Message me

There's not a lot of people on this group we have another great but if I put it on here They will delete it. Disney dream May 1, 2017 hope you find use.

Hi Everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise with my wife . I'm looking forward to having nice days with you ! Also, we would like to join the Fish Extender gift exchange. Could any of you tell me how to participate in?

Hi Everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise with my wife . I'm looking forward to having nice days with you ! Also, we would like to join the Fish Extender gift exchange. Could any of you tell me how to participate in?
There's not a lot of people on this group we have another great but if I put it on here They will delete it. Disney dream May 1, 2017 hope you find use.

Hey Sleepy I know it's 11th hour. Is there still a chance to get in on the group? I can't figure out how to PM you to ask so I'm posting here.

Thanks-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter