May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past summer there were showings in the afternoon, this could have beent to deal with crowds, but it would be a nice perk to get to do some of the evening events instead of the show and not miss the show.

Pj

Several of the cruises we have done there have been matinee performances of the evening show on sea days. Dec they they canceled because we were going thru a tropical storm (turned hurricane).

Just checked and it should be $8.00 an hour....gee when I started worked back in 1974 it was $1.75.....

Wonder if i can get free coffee???

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...il?name=RomanticEscapeAtSeaPackagesDetailPage

Romantic Escape

Sip champagne as you sail on a romantic fairy tale voyage to the Bahamas or the Caribbean. Discover special Disney touches: a romantic gift left in your room, priority seating at the exquisite Palo restaurant, a Tropical Rain Forest room pass at the Vista Spa & Salon and more.

On board, you'll receive:

Priority Seating at Palo
Bottle of wine from the Premium Wine List (one night)
Tropical Rain Forest pass for two at the Vista Spa & Salon (length of cruise)
Romantic gift amenity delivered to your stateroom (one per package)
Romance turndown service (one night)
Champagne breakfast in bed (one morning)

AND, the ___________. Well, it should be a surprise. It is nice.

Don't worry about Long Beach Airport PJ. We'll make sure you get there on time. OR, we may just kidnap you and bring you to Oregon with us. LOL !:lmao:

That could be cool, I am sure that kidnapping is covered under personal days!

Pj

We were told that this wouldn't be phased in until 2009.
Daisies k and lst
Brownies 2nd and 3rd
Juniors 4th and 5th
Cadettes 6th and 7th
Seniors 8th and 9th
Ambassadors 10th - 12th

The IP's were being replaced.

I think the levels are screwy. 7th & 8th should be together (8th & 9th are in different schools were I am, aren't they where you live too?), as with all of high school, the levels just don't make sense to me. I get making Daisys 2 years and don't complain about brownies and juniors but the rest of it just seems silly.

IP's???? what is that. I'm sure when you tell me I'll say of course but I can't figure it out.

You two not back together yet then?:lovestruc

We are now! I got home about 5:30 tonight. Traffic was a bear coming thru Portland at 4:30. UGH!! Glad to be home. My mom is still doing fantastic. She has steps to get from her living room to her kitchen, so I left water, a cup of coffee, snacks and her meds in the livingroom for her. My sis stopped by after work and got her a bite of dinner. Now she is set until she needs coffee in the morning and she said she will be able to make the steps fine then. She did go up/down them a couple of times today before I could remind her that I was there to fetch for her. :rolleyes: She made it fine so I am sure one more day she will navigate it fine.

The trick is to let them know that the kids club is a special place for the kids only, and that, for the most part, adults can't go there. Then they don't think of it as a baby sitting service and they are more likely to stay and have fun. If you make them think it's a place that you are trying to stick them to get them out of the way, then they will not want to go there.

spoken in the tongue of a grandparent....kids are always so gullible these days ya know....:lmao: of course telling them that they can be away from his YELLING mom just might work for my son huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter