May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with it. We had Molly in OT for the school year of 2nd grade. It did help, but frankly unless she was getting daily support it wasn't and didn't make a dent in the situtation. We paid for it out of pocket at $150 per session so we opted the next school year to move towards another idea, tp increase her muscle strenght (which was a big part of the issue) the year of
3rd grade we had her in horseback riding lessons. This came with a hour + of stable work before and after. That of course is where she developed her love of horses. Lots of what we learned at OT that year was common sense and I wish I had better self disipline as I can work with her, but I hate to exercise myself so there in lies much of our problem.
Sure sounds frustrating.

IMG_6765.jpg

here's me in college~! Yikes! My Grandma sent me a huge envelope full of old photos!

You were, and still are, such a cutie!! :cutie:

Linda -

That is so cool about Jamie. It is amazing that she fits its all in though. (I have a niece Jayme - my sister named her after my two favorite people, my brother "Jay" and "me" LOL). My niece is going to be so excited weh I tell her about your Jamie. Jayme is 6 and she LOVES!!!!! that movie and the sequel. She even wanted her hair cut like Zach's but my sister didn't allow that - lol.

Anyway, my other niece used to do competitive dance and I loved going to all her competitions. My sister would volunteer to be room mom and I would sit and watch the competitions all day. I was disappointed when she stopped when she reached HS. She had knee problems and wanted to expand/broaden her interests. She went back to it though, just not competitively.

That is a great credit for Jamie to have on her resume if she decides to go professional. Did she know the girl who went on to So You Think You Can Dance?

That's funny about Jayme's name. Our Jamie's name is after Robert and I. Robert's name is Robert James and I am Linda Lee, so we named her Jamie (for James) and Lynn (for Linda) so, she is Jamie Lynn (no relation to that girl named Brittany that is in the news every day! :laughing: )

Anyway, yes, we know Sabra. She was in HSM I before So You Think You Can Dance.

They are doing auditions (I think tomorrow) in Salt Lake City for the first time for So You Think You Can Dance. We know a bunch of girls/guys going to audition. However, you have to be 18 to audition so all our kids that dance aren't 18 yet. And, I think it is better to have the higher age instead of 16 like American Idol does. At least with the dancing they are out of high school.

Well, I'm an unproud member of the Scrapathy club! I have 7 rubbermaids full of scrapbooking stuff that we have saved from everywhere and everything! it is the winter project here... since all the stores have bathing suits and barbcue gear out now, I'm thinking maybe it will be the Summer project? :confused3 :rotfl:
Welcome:yay: :yay:

oh, I have about a dozen other rubbermaids with scrap crap too, just one holds that vacation:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Paul wants to junk it when I sleep!:scared1:

Sadly no but I read on some Dis thread a year or two back they are not as good as getting them hot and fresh at the store.

JMHO. If they are not freshly made and hot, they are just another donut. :confused3 Dunkin' Donuts hot and fresh are just as good, or Winchell's also. Let them sit for 30 min and cool off and they are all the same. Now of course I have never met a donut I did not like, hot and fresh or stale I will eat them! :lmao: :sad2:

Well, as I thought sooooo many posts to catch up on!

Firstly, I have been away. so I have been QUIET!!!!!

Holly, I read your posts about cancelling, booking shorter cruises etc with horror. I'm so glad you are having a stab at making the cruise. I would be devastated not to meet you now.

welcom all new folk to the cruise and thread. It will be great to get to meet you all.

Ohmigosh ... I just noticed that noone is currently planning Door Tag (unless I missed something, and if so, please let me know). :thumbsup2

I am definitely happy to take the lead on this. Do you all want to play?? :banana: :banana:

In case you haven't played DIS DoorTag ... someone (me in this case) makes up a Door Magnet and then "tags" the door of one other DIS member, who "signs off" and then "tags" another .. and so on. When the magnet is completely filled in (everyone has been tagged), you return in to my door. I will then switch to magnet number 2 ... we can try to get thru several magnets (with so many sea days, we should set a high goal). The kids ... and the kids-at-heart ... all like this one as it is hilarious to see everyone running back to the room to "check" for the doormagnet, the run down the halls to place it as quickly as possible. :rotfl2:

I would have prizes for everyone (delivered by my crew to each fish extender or door) after each magnet has been completely signed off.

What do you think? Do you want to play?? :woohoo:

:tinker: Karen

This sounds fun, count us in - Marilyn and John.

OK, I have a confession to make, and I have to tell you guys as I try to catch up on 20 or so pages . . .

As we were on our way up to the Basketball game, I told Amy, I hope that we do not get into an accident. She asked me "Why, are you not wearing clean underwear"? (is that the first thing you all would have thought to say to your husbands too?)

I told her no honey, I was however in a real hurry when I took my shower this morning, and grabbed my clothes. I didn't notice this until I was changing my shirt to go to the game . . .

I AM WEARING THE BOXERS THAT SOPHIA BEDAZZLED ALONG THE HEM!

Plain white with multiple rhinestone colors all around.

No way was I going to go into a stall and drop those babies down to my ankles tonight!

Cavaliers won, and beat the Clippers - Sophia got to be a courtside kid and go down on the court before the game, and my bedazzled boxers stayed in my Levis!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Best laugh all weekend.:rotfl2:

ok I have to confess, since John is gone...Paul got me some uhmmm interesting underwear the other day. Kinda a jungle girl outfit. It was DIS lime green. What was he thinking that I could wear that and think it was sexy???:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Oh ya, it's coming on the cruise. You'll never see me in it, but it's coming.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

John, how about another nickname: Rhinestone Cowboy!

Complete with its own theme song.

Woody

I was singing this song when reading all about it!!!!

JMHO. If they are not freshly made and hot, they are just another donut. :confused3 Dunkin' Donuts hot and fresh are just as good, or Winchell's also. Let them sit for 30 min and cool off and they are all the same. Now of course I have never met a donut I did not like, hot and fresh or stale I will eat them! :lmao: :sad2:

Microwave....4 seconds! :thumbsup2

Welcome back, Marilyn! Did you have a good weekend? We had to be quiet so Carol could get her DIS work done, but we are back up and :surfweb: running now!! ;) :lmao: :rotfl:

JamieNeeleyColor.jpg

She is a pretty & talented girl. Nice to be proud mama :thumbsup2

update: I showed her pic to Molly, oh my, she is very excited to meet Jamie. Is she up for having a fan club on board???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter