May 10 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

lzmom_of_twins

Mouseketeer
I know this is WAY far out but we are SOO excited and I would love to start chatting with people we will be sailing with!!!!! This will be our 2nd DC. Our 1st one was this past May on the Magic (5/9/12). We fell in love! I couldnt be more excited to sail on Fantasy! Im looking forward to the FE exchange again! My DC LOVED that!!!!! Im Christina and my DH is Chris and we have 8 yr old B/G twins that will be 9 1/2 when we sail. Im looking forward to chatting, planning, and dreaming with all of you over the next 17 months!!! :)

Thanks Guys for starting up this posting.
Yes we are all booked in and ready to go, it will be my dw Kathy and myself ,Don the HOOSIER DADDY.
This could very well be our 12th cruise and our 3rd seven day cruise. We have one booked for Oct.2013 on the DREAM. We started cruisin' back in May of 2004....all DCL......We love it.
Been on the Wonder 6 times, the Magic 3 times and on the Dream once. Can't wait to get on the Fantasy.
WOW-WEE....with the names CHRIS & CHRIS....it's no wonder,dream or fantasy ....it's...it's....... magic that you guys have twins. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks Guys for starting up this posting.
Yes we are all booked in and ready to go, it will be my dw Kathy and myself ,Don the HOOSIER DADDY.
This could very well be our 12th cruise and our 3rd seven day cruise. We have one booked for Oct.2013 on the DREAM. We started cruisin' back in May of 2004....all DCL......We love it.
Been on the Wonder 6 times, the Magic 3 times and on the Dream once. Can't wait to get on the Fantasy.
WOW-WEE....with the names CHRIS & CHRIS....it's no wonder,dream or fantasy ....it's...it's....... magic that you guys have twins. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
And their names are Chris & Chris too!!!! TOTALLY KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! This will be my 7th cruise. I've done 3 RCCL 1 Carnival 1 NCL & 1 DC

Hi Chris, Christine, Don and Kathy and the twins. My daughter (22) and I (Mary Jane) will be joining you (as long as she still wants to cruise with dear old mom at the time :)) ... It will be cruise #9 for us, but this will be the first time on the Fantasy. We booked an inside cabin for now. If I win the lottery, I sense a verandah in the horizon. Right now, we are in the planning stages for our 2013 Med cruise (191 days to go!). I joke that I work for Disney, or at least I work to pay for Disney :banana: So this cruise is 518 days away :scared1: It will be nice chatting with you all. Wonder if I have time to sneak in another one to make me that much closer to platinum! :idea: Maybe I should put in some overtime, or buy more lottery tickets. Someone in the town next to me won 50 million last week and still haven't claimed it :eek:

BTW ... take this as a complement Christine, but you remind me of Cheryl Burke .. I love Dancing with the Stars!!!

Hi Chris, Christine, Don and Kathy and the twins. My daughter (22) and I (Mary Jane) will be joining you (as long as she still wants to cruise with dear old mom at the time :)) ... It will be cruise #9 for us, but this will be the first time on the Fantasy. We booked an inside cabin for now. If I win the lottery, I sense a verandah in the horizon. Right now, we are in the planning stages for our 2013 Med cruise (191 days to go!). I joke that I work for Disney, or at least I work to pay for Disney :banana: So this cruise is 518 days away :scared1: It will be nice chatting with you all. Wonder if I have time to sneak in another one to make me that much closer to platinum! :idea: Maybe I should put in some overtime, or buy more lottery tickets. Someone in the town next to me won 50 million last week and still haven't claimed it :eek:

BTW ... take this as a complement Christine, but you remind me of Cheryl Burke .. I love Dancing with the Stars!!!
I have not seen that show, but you are not the 1st person that has said that. I really need to look her up! Im so jealous that you are going on a Med cruise...that is my dream cruise! I think if you win the lottery you should buy us a round of drinks at out meet & greet :rotfl:

I have not seen that show, but you are not the 1st person that has said that. I really need to look her up! Im so jealous that you are going on a Med cruise...that is my dream cruise! I think if you win the lottery you should buy us a round of drinks at out meet & greet :rotfl:

Cross your fingers for me!

I always told my daughter that if DCL ever went to Greece, I was on the boat. She said the same about Venice. So what does Disney go and do ... they offer both .. Now I have a decision to make ... came up with a compromise ... DCL to Athens, then a side trip to Venice after the cruise... both parties happy :goodvibes

Hi, we are sailing on this cruise also! We are two adults (with adult children that do not cruise with us). We love every minute on Disney Cruises. This will be #12 for us. Very excited about our stop in Jamaica.

So are we! Wheeling, near the high school. Where do you live?

I know this is WAY far out but we are SOO excited and I would love to start chatting with people we will be sailing with!!!!! This will be our 2nd DC. Our 1st one was this past May on the Magic (5/9/12). We fell in love! I couldnt be more excited to sail on Fantasy! Im looking forward to the FE exchange again! My DC LOVED that!!!!! Im Christina and my DH is Chris and we have 8 yr old B/G twins that will be 9 1/2 when we sail. Im looking forward to chatting, planning, and dreaming with all of you over the next 17 months!!! :)

Hi Christina! This is SUCH a coincidence - but I am a VERY close friend of your Mother-In-Law, Michelle. I've known her since 4th grade and she is one of my closest friends.

My husband and I will be joining you and your family on this trip and I can't wait to meet you! BTW - you will LOVE the Fantasy! Wes and I did a B-2-B in Oct and we both cried when we had to get off of the ship!

I'm sure that we'll be chatting over the next 17 months! Countdown has begun!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

Have a great cruise!

Hello!

I'm Brenda and the better half is my husband Jason. We just booked today ... used our Hurricane Sandy discount (were on the Fantasy that hit the tail end of the storm) to try a different itinerary and a different time of year.

As of today we've been on four Disney cruises ... 2 on the Magic (2004 & 2005); 1 on the Dream (2011) and 1 on the Fantasy. We're booked on the Wonder for the Panama Canal in September 2013 and then again on the Dream in November 2013 (that one is with the parents ... not sure how much fun that will be .. ;)

We're a couple of silly DINKS ... we love to travel, eat, and drink! Look for us in Skyline and Meridian and Remy and ... well, you get the picture. :lmao: Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

PS. We are Cardinal red all the way!

So are we! Wheeling, near the high school. Where do you live?
Lake Zurich! We live so close to each other!!!!!

Hi Christina! This is SUCH a coincidence - but I am a VERY close friend of your Mother-In-Law, Michelle. I've known her since 4th grade and she is one of my closest friends.

My husband and I will be joining you and your family on this trip and I can't wait to meet you! BTW - you will LOVE the Fantasy! Wes and I did a B-2-B in Oct and we both cried when we had to get off of the ship!

I'm sure that we'll be chatting over the next 17 months! Countdown has begun!
Are you kidding me!?!?!?!? What a small world!!!!!!!

OK, OK , OK......... The next big question here is ....do we wear CUBBIE-BLUE? :hourglass
Cubbie blue baby!!!!!!!!

Hello!

I'm Brenda and the better half is my husband Jason. We just booked today ... used our Hurricane Sandy discount (were on the Fantasy that hit the tail end of the storm) to try a different itinerary and a different time of year.

As of today we've been on four Disney cruises ... 2 on the Magic (2004 & 2005); 1 on the Dream (2011) and 1 on the Fantasy. We're booked on the Wonder for the Panama Canal in September 2013 and then again on the Dream in November 2013 (that one is with the parents ... not sure how much fun that will be .. ;)

We're a couple of silly DINKS ... we love to travel, eat, and drink! Look for us in Skyline and Meridian and Remy and ... well, you get the picture. :lmao: Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

PS. We are Cardinal red all the way!
Sorry no Cardinal fans allowed :D

I'm so excited we just booked this cruise!!! :goodvibes Can you feel my excitement? LOL

Well It will be me (Sigris) and my mom (Shirley). If all plans go well this will be my 5th cruise and my mom's 5th or 6th. We are going on the DVC cruise in Jan and are looking to book the one in Sept. We have already been to the Mexican Riviera, the Pacific Coast and my parents went to Alaska. All of our cruises have been with Disney so as you can tell I'm slightly Disney obsesses:rotfl:

If no one has started the FE, Does anyone mind if I do? I love putting them together and I think it helps control my excitement and cruise anticipation ... LOL

I'm so excited we just booked this cruise!!! :goodvibes Can you feel my excitement? LOL

Well It will be me (Sigris) and my mom (Shirley). If all plans go well this will be my 5th cruise and my mom's 5th or 6th. We are going on the DVC cruise in Jan and are looking to book the one in Sept. We have already been to the Mexican Riviera, the Pacific Coast and my parents went to Alaska. All of our cruises have been with Disney so as you can tell I'm slightly Disney obsesses:rotfl:

If no one has started the FE, Does anyone mind if I do? I love putting them together and I think it helps control my excitement and cruise anticipation ... LOL
Oh please do. I started the thread but I REALLY hoped that I wouldn't have to head that up :) :welcome:

What a welcome! :rotfl2:

Don't be bitter ... it's the only successful franchise we have here in Stinktown. You guys crush us on everything else including amazing food and music! :thumbsup2

wishing everyone happy holidays early - we are headed to WDW next week for Christmas at the Mousetrap! So excited!! :banana:

Are Jay fans welcome? Not a devoted fan, but like to root for the home team. :)

Glad someone is starting this up ... Count me and my daughter in. Let me know what details are needed!

Mary Jane

:rotfl:

Hollywood Glitter - You have my vote for heading up the FE. Let me give you our info now :)

Wes (55) & Deanna (57) "at time of Cruise" Treigle
Cabin 10062
This will be our 5th Disney Cruise and YES we are Disney "NUTS"

Thanks for heading this up for all of us!

(OOPS - I guess I need to change my counter too :rotfl:)

Awesome!!! Thanks Everyone..

Ok here is the info I need

FE Signup

Disboards Screenname:
Room Number:
Number of Guest traveling:
Names of Everyone and ages of kids:
Special Celebrations:
Any thing we need to know (for example allergies)
Email:

you can pm me, post it on the board, or email me @ Hollywood.Glitter@aol.com

I'll let you know when I get your info. :goodvibes

Since we are so far away I won't figure out a deadline till late on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter