May 12, 2014 MAGIC Cruise

We just booked last night. It will be myself and my husband and our dd who will be almost 2. It will be our second dcl cruise. We went on the fantasy in September.

My family just booked this cruise!! It will be our 1st cruise! There are 4 of us, my husband, our will be 3 1/2 yr old & 1 1/2 yr old daughters & myself. My husband wasn't too keen on the idea of a cruise but he'll do anything for his girls. We will definitely be doing the FE; I've heard its so worth the extra time. I'll send a request on FB too. I can't wait to see everyone in May!!
Janeal

Just rebooked this cruise we had booked one for Feb for hubby's 50th but said Feb is too cold! Yes we live in Florida. We have 5 nights at Kidani before the cruise! This will be my 10 th Disney cruise and my 36 cruise. 3rd time on Magic. Prefer the classics!

My DW Beth and I Dave just changed to this cruise. This will be our 9th cruise. We can't wait to be on the Magic again and seeing the changes made to the Magic.

We are on this cruise! It will be:

Me (35), DH (35), DS (15), DD (6), DD (3)
My parents
My MIL and DSIL (15), DSIL (15), DSIL (11)
My grandfather and his girlfriend

Just booked our family on this cruise! This will be our first cruise and Disney trip! Haven't told our DS (5) yet, don't know how long I can hold out :rolleyes1
We will definitely do the FE's and I just sent a request to the FB page.

This is our third Disney cruise but first on the Magic. Can't wait to get there and explore all this ship has to offer. We have never participated with the fish extenders before but I think it sounds like something fun to do. :) :cool1:

Greetings from IL! Our family of five will be joining you on the Disney Magic May 12-16. We cruised last April on Wonder and absolutely loved it. We are so excited to see the new see the reinvented Magic. We all love Disney and the Avengers so super excited to see Captain America! We did not do the fish extenders last year, but I am interested in learning more about it for this cruise. I don't exactly understand what is involved.

My kids will be Grace 11, Lilly 8 and Jack 4.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Deidre

Greetings from IL! Our family of five will be joining you on the Disney Magic May 12-16. We cruised last April on Wonder and absolutely loved it. We are so excited to see the new see the reinvented Magic. We all love Disney and the Avengers so super excited to see Captain America! We did not do the fish extenders last year, but I am interested in learning more about it for this cruise. I don't exactly understand what is involved. My kids will be Grace 11, Lilly 8 and Jack 4. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Deidre

Welcome aboard.

Just put our deposit down today and can't wait! This will be our first ever Disney Cruise (we've been on Carnival twice) and since we're taking a break from the parks due to the issues of FP+ what better way to get our Disney fix than on the sea!

We were actually planning our first DCL cruise for Jan. '15 on the Dream but after seeing the Destination America special on the Magic (and wanting to treat my wife to some relaxation after her first semester of nursing school) we knew we wanted to experience the Magic (no pun intended) this summer, plus we'll be able to re-book that cruise on-board with a discount. It also leaves the day after our anniversary so there's another added bonus!

Looking forward to chatting with you all and hopefully getting some could tips/advice from the vets along the way!:thumbsup2

Just put our deposit down today and can't wait! This will be our first ever Disney Cruise (we've been on Carnival twice) and since we're taking a break from the parks due to the issues of FP+ what better way to get our Disney fix than on the sea! We were actually planning our first DCL cruise for Jan. '15 on the Dream but after seeing the Destination America special on the Magic (and wanting to treat my wife to some relaxation after her first semester of nursing school) we knew we wanted to experience the Magic (no pun intended) this summer, plus we'll be able to re-book that cruise on-board with a discount. It also leaves the day after our anniversary so there's another added bonus! Looking forward to chatting with you all and hopefully getting some could tips/advice from the vets along the way!:thumbsup2

Disney World has changed and not for the better from 2007-2012 spent around 53 days total on Disney World property. It has gotten where it cost more than a cruise by at least 500 or more. When considering things like food and beverage alone.

We are excited to be taking our 2nd cruise, first one on the Magic! Hubby and I sailed on the Wonder in 2009, but this is the first cruise for our son, 8! My MIL, SIL, and BIL are coming along too!

Hello!! We just booked this cruise!! We would love to participate in FE! This is our first Disney cruise! So excited. There are 5 of us in our group, me, my husband, 3 year old son & my in laws.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter