MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i was on vacation already..... i was looking up the BBB but they stated it's 3 and over... my dd won't be 3 until June... and she would love that too.....oh well...

Woo Hoo! :woohoo:

You guys are going to have so much fun!

Here is photo of the POP lifeguards coming on duty just for you!

DSC00126.jpg

Good because I cannot swim:laughing:

I wish i was on vacation already..... i was looking up the BBB but they stated it's 3 and over... my dd won't be 3 until June... and she would love that too.....oh well...

You can do it. I had Meghan do it last year and she was 1 1/2. She would be fine. Meghan is doing it on Friday

You can do it. I had Meghan do it last year and she was 1 1/2. She would be fine. Meghan is doing it on Friday

:headache: i didnt' even book it cause i thought she couldn't i'll call to see if there is any availability towards the end of our vaca.... i hope there is she would LOVE that..... thanks for the headup Kristina....

Girls only 3 days left

Hi Everyone!

I had a really busy and fun day today. Went to a business conference and one of the speakers was Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.
Jerry gave a very interesting and inspirational speech on how he and Ben Cohen started the company. He gave a very good talk about giving back to the community from your business. It was a refreshing message, not your run of the mill, business type of speech.

He kindly gave me an autograph for my wife, and I got my picture taken with him!

IMG_1845.jpg

After the speech, everyone got Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream! (Of course!)

IMG_1846.jpg

The speech was held at the famous Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles.
http://www.millenniumhotels.com/millenniumlosangeles/index.html

They had some neat pictures in the lobby area, including two of Walt Disney attending the Academy Awards ceremonies at the Biltmore.

Here is Disney receiving the AA ('39) from Shirley Temple for Snow White:

IMG_1854.jpg

Another picture of WD in the audience at another AA ('37) event:

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

Good times! - Seacrest

^^That's so neat!
I actually had some Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream last night

Cool old pictures, I love looking at pictures like that :)

So I set the alarm to wake up to print my boarding passes. I get up 2 minutes before I am supposed to print them. Because I overslept. I trip over Henry whil running to my laptop and then start up my laptop which by the way was running SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow, hook it up to my printer and I am waiting :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: for aol to start up because that is where my reservation number is stored. Now it is 10 minutes past the check in time and I am freaking out:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

So I finally get to the point to print my boarding passes and my laptop goes on standby because there is no more battery.:eek: :scared: So I run upstairs trip over Jake and run back down to plug it in.

FINALLY I print my boarding passes and guess what?????:idea:

I still got group A. How funny is that. :worship: :worship: :confused3 :confused3 :worship: :worship: I am sure I have a bunch of people ahead of me but that is ok. Now I find there really is no rush to get into the plane.

I am not tired anymore because all of my stress. :scared1: :scared1: :sad2: :sad2: SO I guess I will take a shower and get ready to take the girls to school.

Oh

by

the

way

1 Day left This time tomorrow I will be on the plane on myway to Disney.

Totally Awesome Dude!

How cool is that! And you know how I love ice cream. :goodvibes

So I set the alarm to wake up to print my boarding passes. I get up 2 minutes before I am supposed to print them. Because I overslept. I trip over Henry whil running to my laptop and then start up my laptop which by the way was running SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow, hook it up to my printer and I am waiting :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb: for aol to start up because that is where my reservation number is stored. Now it is 10 minutes past the check in time and I am freaking out:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

So I finally get to the point to print my boarding passes and my laptop goes on standby because there is no more battery.:eek: :scared: So I run upstairs trip over Jake and run back down to plug it in.

FINALLY I print my boarding passes and guess what?????

I still got group A. How funny is that. :worship: :worship: :confused3 :confused3 :worship: :worship: I am sure I have a bunch of people ahead of me but that is ok. Now I find there really is no rush to get into the plane.

I am not tired anymore because all of my stress. :scared1: :scared1: :sad2: :sad2: SO I guess I will take a shower and get ready to take the girls to school.

Oh

by

the

way

1 Day left This time tomorrow I will be on the plane on myway to Disney.

:scared1: Wow! What a story! I am so glad you got group A! :goodvibes

One more Day!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sea -- loved the pics! Isn't it cool that Walt got those seven mini Oscars for Snow White? Does anyone know where they are today? I really love Snow -- I'm drinking coffee out of my Snow White mug this morning in fact. It blows me away that the movie came out in theaters when my mother was 8 years old -- and she is 78 now!!! Have you seen the fabulous Snow White exhibit in DCA with all of that original artwork?

Very cool that you met and had your pic taken with Jerry. Love his ice cream. :goodvibes About a year ago, we were in SF for a couple of days, and I really wanted a hot fudge sundae. Really REALLY wanted one. And we went all over Fisherman's Wharf, Japantown, Pacific Heights, the Presidio...just never found one on a menu. Our last day, we were in Haight Ashbury :hippie:...when lo, and behold...on the corner of Haight and Ashbury...was a Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop!!! :banana: :yay: :worship: Omigosh, that was one of the best sundaes ever!

Kristina -- DO NOT TRIP ON YOUR DOGS!!! :dog: :dog2: :dogdance: You do not want to be limping around WDW! :laughing: Relax, you are going to have a wonderful vacation :goodvibes

Mari, my great niece was 7 and loved the BBB -- my sister took her there before a dinner at 1900 PF and they got really cute pics. She even still looked a little "made over" for breakfast at CM's the next morning! I bet they could do a little something for a little princess who is almost 3.

NC, great lifeguard clowns! You know what's funny...the Pop is so colorful in the background, that at first you don't notice anything odd...they don't look out of place at all! :rotfl2:

You Mayers who are getting ready to go are going to have such a great time! :banana: :dance3: :yay:

Morning All!!!!!!!

Sea - i love hearing speeches like that. My boss sends us every once in a while. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their Half baked ice cream....

Huggie - Poor Jake.... he must have been thinking what is this crazy lady running all over the house so early.... But i realized that it doesn't matter what group you get cause sometimes the airlines call the High numbers first sometimes they call the low numbers first.....Either way you will get on your flight and enjoy your vacation.......

oh yeah i forgot.....

2 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning.

What a day it has been so far! :scared1: Some guy ran his car off the road and into our yard very early this morning. Like sometime before 4AM. It was clear into our woods. :sad2: DH noticed it as he was leaving for work. So he goes down to see if there is anyone in the car. He sees some guy sleeping and he asks him if he needs help and the guy jumps up out of his car and starts screaming and swearing and chases my DH through the yard!! :eek: By this time DH is thinking the guy is drunk and probably has a gun or something. I am watching out the window and see DH running only because of the flashlight he is carrying and then I realize what is going on, so I call 911. WOW what a scary morning. So DH makes it into the house and we don't know where the crazy guy is now. Soon we hear a knock on the front door. Now the dog is barking. DS9 is awake. There's no way we are answering that door! He rang the doorbell and yelled and then disappeared. Apparently he went to the neighbor's next. Our neighbor told him to go or he was going to shoot him! Then the police finally arrived and patted him down and took him away. The cops told DH that they don't think he was drunk, but apparently they knew of him and said that he is somewhat retarded and DH probably scared him when he knocked on his car window and that's why he reacted that way. :sad2: Oh my!! So why does he have a drivers license and why was he out in the middle of the night. . . . :confused3

So we have all been up since 4AM, except for DS6 who slept through the whole thing. I am SO tired!! Then I had conferences and meetings at the school all morning. Now I'm home and my day is just all messed up!

But anyway ~ On a brighter note ~ I'm going to Disney in 2 DAYS!!! :banana: :banana:

Huggie, I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow!! :woohoo: You have my numbers, so if we somehow miss each other give me a call!

Mari, CSR fax - 407-939-1001. Yes, I just send a little letter with my requests!

Morning Shelly.... Scarry story..... i would have freaked that is crazy... il'm glad everything turned out ok though. But yes in 2 days you will be in WDW.... I faxed over my request yesterday i requested building 8A...

Now let's see if i get that section. crossing my fingers...

Sulley where r u???? i think we scared her and she doesn't want us to find her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter