MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
frustrated, already.

called the resort- ASMu- they x-ferred me to CRO to take down the info that I will be checking in late.
aked the resevationist if she could tell me which bldg they put me into- I requested the Jazz Inn. she says no, she can't tell me b/c 'the rooms are not assigned until you check in" WTH??? no ma'am, I said "They are assigned 10 days in advance, could you double check for me?" She says "oh, okay" looks and comes back with "You are in Broadway". WTH??? So I said "Hum, I requested Jazz." She said "Well, Jazz is all suites. are you in a suite" Me- "No ma'am, not in a suite, and all of Jazz is not suites-they hve standard rooms there as well.

:rolleyes:

It's pretty bad when you know more than the people responsible for your info.

I just hope she didn't cancel my ressie all together.

Now I'm trying to decide if I just bite the bullet and live with Broadway or call the front desk.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

The saga continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:

jo

Oh Jo I hope everything is straighten out now. I know what you mean about you knowing more than the hired help. They (Dis) need to get better informed CMs working those phone lines. Heaven help you!

Thanks Sea!!!

I guess I'm just going to roll with it. Too scared to call back, KWIM??????:rotfl:

I think since Shelly left- CRO doesn't have anyone else to bug on the mAYer thread- so i'm the chosen one. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Jo

Yea, I wouldn't call back if I were you. Better to deal with it in person when you check in.

Thanks Sea!!!

I guess I'm just going to roll with it. Too scared to call back, KWIM??????:rotfl:

I think since Shelly left- CRO doesn't have anyone else to bug on the mAYer thread- so i'm the chosen one. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Jo

Mornin!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Well, so now I have 2 kiddos sick at home.

I can't even believe I am leaving in 13 hours and have them home from school with fevers. Drew has sore throat and fever. MC had a temp last night of 103.7---

She is feeling better this morning, but didn't go to school.

Drew is prone to Strep- and hasn't had it yet this year, so I'm wondering if he has that. I might have to run him to the walk in place to be seen.

ugh- please throw some pixie dust and MAYer prayers my way. I need them.:hug:

Must have coffee- I'll check in in a bit.

Hugs to you MAYers, everywhere- just because of who you are.:hug:

Jo

Thanks NC!!!:flower3:

oh, jo!

so sorry u have another sick child. I hope things look up. mayer prayers r w/u.

the automatic window in my suv broke yesterday. I am waiting 4 it 2 b fixed now. $415.00 :headache

I hope your kids feel better soon Jo.

You are going to have a awesome trip! I hope that you and your husband have a great time at the mouse house. Please take lots of pics - I look forward to hearing all about it!

Have a safe trip!

Seacrest

Mornin!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Well, so now I have 2 kiddos sick at home.

I can't even believe I am leaving in 13 hours and have them home from school with fevers. Drew has sore throat and fever. MC had a temp last night of 103.7---

She is feeling better this morning, but didn't go to school.

Drew is prone to Strep- and hasn't had it yet this year, so I'm wondering if he has that. I might have to run him to the walk in place to be seen.

ugh- please throw some pixie dust and MAYer prayers my way. I need them.:hug:

Must have coffee- I'll check in in a bit.

Hugs to you MAYers, everywhere- just because of who you are.:hug:

Jo

We went last year at the time you are going this year. It wasn't too crowded and we always used the fastpass system and EMH to maximize our park times. I believe you picked a good time to go - it sounds like it is a bit warmer this year, but you can always take a dip in the pool and cool off.

You are going to have a great time!

single digits! :cool1: I hope the weather is good and the crowds are manageable.

Hey Mayers!!

Jo - Hope everyone feels better quick! You're almost here!!!!! :woohoo:

For those of you concerned about weather, it's still pretty warm, but yesterday was a lot more comfortable than the previous two days. I haven't been outside yet today, so no idea what's going on today :)...

As best anyone can tell, the crowds have still been pretty light for the most part. I rode Soarin' standby Sunday at 1 in the afternoon and it was 45 minutes from getting in line to exiting the ride even though the board said 60 minute wait.

I did get to meet Shelly and Huggie at WPE, and I guess I'm the first to upload a pic ;)....

WDWCP-Spring08-082.jpg

YAY!!!!!!!!

2 1/2 hours til I leave for the airport!

Kids are okay- MC's fever still going. Drew- I think- his problem-- is ---MAMA IS LEAVING.:)

Sulley- I hope to see you at EPCOT!
Thanks for the pic!

I'll take lots o pics SEA-

NC- hope your window is fixed without much money, ouch.

have a good week without me...

Mickey- here I come!!

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Jo

YAY!!!!!!!!

Kids are okay- MC's fever still going. Drew- I think- his problem-- is ---MAMA IS LEAVING.:)

Thanks for the pic!

Mickey- here I come!!

Jo

Hooray for 2 1/2 hours!!!!

Have a great trip! Try not to worry about the kids! They are in good hands, your moms hands!

Yea!!! I think you kids will be just fine with Grandma there...if they are like mine, she will do anything thing for them :rotfl2:

YAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pic!

Mickey- here I come!!

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter