MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey A_R, what kind of digital camera do you have?

Oh, nothing fancy. I have a Sony 7.2mgpxl I got for Christmas. So far, it has taken really good photos.

3 days and counting for me! We leave Friday and begin our vacation in Atlanta by seeing the Eagles in concert! Woo hoo! Then, we'll be at CSR by 3pm on Saturday.

YAY!!!!!!!!

2 1/2 hours til I leave for the airport!

Kids are okay- MC's fever still going. Drew- I think- his problem-- is ---MAMA IS LEAVING.:)

Sulley- I hope to see you at EPCOT!
Thanks for the pic!

I'll take lots o pics SEA-

NC- hope your window is fixed without much money, ouch.

have a good week without me...

Mickey- here I come!!

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Jo

Whew! That was cutting it close! Hopefully our MAYprayers worked for you. Have a wonderful trip!

frustrated, already.

called the resort- ASMu- they x-ferred me to CRO to take down the info that I will be checking in late.
aked the resevationist if she could tell me which bldg they put me into- I requested the Jazz Inn. she says no, she can't tell me b/c 'the rooms are not assigned until you check in" WTH??? no ma'am, I said "They are assigned 10 days in advance, could you double check for me?" She says "oh, okay" looks and comes back with "You are in Broadway". WTH??? So I said "Hum, I requested Jazz." She said "Well, Jazz is all suites. are you in a suite" Me- "No ma'am, not in a suite, and all of Jazz is not suites-they hve standard rooms there as well.

:rolleyes:

It's pretty bad when you know more than the people responsible for your info.

I just hope she didn't cancel my ressie all together.

Now I'm trying to decide if I just bite the bullet and live with Broadway or call the front desk.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

The saga continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:

jo

I'm such a newbie! You can call within 10 days and find out which building you are staying in? Cool!

Oh, nothing fancy. I have a Sony 7.2mgpxl I got for Christmas. So far, it has taken really good photos.

3 days and counting for me! We leave Friday and begin our vacation in Atlanta by seeing the Eagles in concert! Woo hoo! Then, we'll be at CSR by 3pm on Saturday.

OK - now I am really jealous. WDW and the Eagles. I saw the Eagles a couple of years ago. Best concert I have ever been to in my life. Of course, it doesn't hurt, if you know all of their songs by heart! :lovestruc

You are going to have an awesome time!

Hey AR, that is great - the Eagles are one of my favorites too. That is a great way to start off your holiday. Take a lot of pics for us!

Hi all sorry I haven't checked in DH did not want to give me his phone. Well yesterday we went to DHS and everyone loved it. We had breafast at h and V. We saw my DD favorite character Handy Manny. Saw some of the shows. We had lunch at scifi I didn't like it. The food was great but I don't like eating in the dark and the waitress took forever for everything. After that we only stayed until like 5 then DH wanted to leave so we came back to CSR enjoyed the pool and had some drinks. That was our day.

Ok on to today...... Well today we went to EPCOT we didn't get there until about 12 we slept in late. I met a Mayer today I was in innovations when I hear Marilyn I turned around and saw Kristina our very own Huggie we were ther talking for about 20 min.she is very nice I have pics but I have to wait to get home to put them on. We ate in tepan edo today loved it. Very entertaining. Now we are in CSR freshening up then back to epcot for dinner at le cellier and fireworks. Will check in later. Bye all.

NC: It is a bit quiet around here...

Uh, Very Quiet!

Hi all sorry I haven't checked in DH did not want to give me his phone. Well yesterday we went to DHS and everyone loved it. We had breafast at h and V. We saw my DD favorite character Handy Manny. Saw some of the shows. We had lunch at scifi I didn't like it. The food was great but I don't like eating in the dark and the waitress took forever for everything. After that we only stayed until like 5 then DH wanted to leave so we came back to CSR enjoyed the pool and had some drinks. That was our day.

Sounds like a fun day. So glad your dd go to meet Handy Manny. :thumbsup2

Ok on to today...... Well today we went to EPCOT we didn't get there until about 12 we slept in late. I met a Mayer today I was in innovations when I hear Marilyn I turned around and saw Kristina our very own Huggie we were ther talking for about 20 min.she is very nice I have pics but I have to wait to get home to put them on. We ate in tepan edo today loved it. Very entertaining. Now we are in CSR freshening up then back to epcot for dinner at le cellier and fireworks. Will check in later. Bye all.

How fun! You got to meet Kristina! :woohoo:

Le Cellier and Illuminations! That's a winning combination!

oh, jo!

so sorry u have another sick child. I hope things look up. mayer prayers r w/u.

the automatic window in my suv broke yesterday. I am waiting 4 it 2 b fixed now. $415.00 :headache

Aw...Jo's poor sick kiddos :sad1: $415! Ouch! :headache: Yeah, I have a crack in my windshield, gonna have to get that replaced, can't wait to find out how much that sets me back :rolleyes:

Hey Mayers!!

Jo - Hope everyone feels better quick! You're almost here!!!!! :woohoo:

For those of you concerned about weather, it's still pretty warm, but yesterday was a lot more comfortable than the previous two days. I haven't been outside yet today, so no idea what's going on today :)...

As best anyone can tell, the crowds have still been pretty light for the most part. I rode Soarin' standby Sunday at 1 in the afternoon and it was 45 minutes from getting in line to exiting the ride even though the board said 60 minute wait.

I did get to meet Shelly and Huggie at WPE, and I guess I'm the first to upload a pic ;)....

WDWCP-Spring08-082.jpg

Sulley!!!!! Love the pic!!! Oh, I so hope you are still there in September when I finally get to go...would love to meet you...Mission Space is DH's favorite ride (he likes Orange!)

YAY!!!!!!!!

2 1/2 hours til I leave for the airport!

Kids are okay- MC's fever still going. Drew- I think- his problem-- is ---MAMA IS LEAVING.:)

Ah...I forgot that this was a kid-less trip. They will be just fine with grandma...hope they are feeling better, though. And hope you and your DH have an amazing time!

We have an older Sony Cybershot, just 3.2 mgpxl, and it really takes great pics, we've been very happy with it. Wow, getting to see the Eagles! That would be wonderful... :rockband:

NC: It is a bit quiet around here...

*plink*
(that was the sound of a pin dropping)
:laughing:

How cool that you met Huggie! Let us know how Le Cellier is -- I have a lunch ADR there in September, DH's mom is from Canada, so we have to eat there :goodvibes

As you read I met Marilyn!! Woo Hoo:banana: Truly weird how I just ran into her. Funny. She is soo nice as well as her family.

Today we walked around Epcot then had Lunch at Le Cellier which was ok. Meghan was having a moment so it made for an uncomfortable lunch. We went to MK this evening for Wishes. I am finishing up some work then off to bed so I can get up nice and early for Blizzard Beach then the Princess dinner in Norway.

TTYL

Wow! It is so cool to read how you guys met up with each other! Thanks again for the live reports and pics. It sounds like you all are having a wonderful time.
Now our Jobird has "landed" into WDW...I hope some of you get to meet up with her too.

Have a great time!!!

Seacrest

Hey Stephy! Congrats on being 7 days away from your WDW holiday! Are you all packed? Got your tickets ready? Camera charged up? Memory cards empty?

Hey Stephy! Congrats on being 7 days away from your WDW holiday! Are you all packed? Got your tickets ready? Camera charged up? Memory cards empty?

hahahaha I wish I could say I was all packed. I made a packing list and started getting things together but I am still doing laundry :laughing: Tickets came from AAA so we've had those for awhile. I noticed my DF had the battery charger out so maybe he charged the camera batteries...??? As far as the memory card, I am buying a new one b/c the one I have is waaay to small for Disney :)

Memory cards are cheap! I picked up a couple of 2 gigs for around $17.00 a couple of weeks ago. I carry my digital camera around almost everyday. I just love how I can shoot and preview my pictures instantly.

As you read I met Marilyn!! Woo Hoo:banana: Truly weird how I just ran into her. Funny. She is soo nice as well as her family.

Today we walked around Epcot then had Lunch at Le Cellier which was ok. Meghan was having a moment so it made for an uncomfortable lunch. We went to MK this evening for Wishes. I am finishing up some work then off to bed so I can get up nice and early for Blizzard Beach then the Princess dinner in Norway.

TTYL

Sounds like you guys are having a nice time! BB and Princesses, Oh My! princess: princess:

NC - Are you around?

I'm here! :rolleyes1

one week!!! Can't wait....I think I'm more excited than my DS :)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ONE WEEK!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter