• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 16, 2004 / 4 Day Wonder

Echo, echo, echo!!! It was SO great to leave work today! Scott, we had a couple inches of snow this morning, too! Very wet, which is EXACTly what we need.....

I'll be seeing you all VERY soon! Kelli...

We are about out the door heading out the airport.

Safe trip to one and all and we will see ya at the port or on the Wonder.

Made it to ATL will leave early in the AM..

See ya all tomorrow.

I'm soooo behind in my packing, etc. I don't think my door sign is going to happen. Oh well.

I'll see everybody tomorrow. Everything is finally coming together! I can't wait to meet everybody!

Back to the marathon packing!

Amy

I'm sure this is purely for my OWN enjoyment since everyone else is gone, but....

HERE WE GO!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!

Sitting in the Delta Crown Room at 0510 hrs, waiting for a 6:46 flight to MCO.

Yep Here we Go WHEEEEE!!!!!

Second Star to the Right ......

Thought it would be fun to actually post from the ship. It's only 3:20 so we haven't all met yet. I'm looking forward to it!

I ran into Anna by chance in the hall so we got to chat a little bit while waiting to make our Palo ressies.

See you all in about an hour!

Hi all,
I hope all had a great safe trip home. I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to meet such a great group of people. Your enthusiam about Disney was fun to share and enhanced our trip. I hope the sunburn and fish bite have healed. I am sure we willo run into each other again on one of our pilgramages to WDW or other Mouse Mecca.

Should you see us across a park or across a deck of teh ship just yell and say HI.

Our time at WDW was pretty short but we made the most of it.

We are at the Crown Room at MCO awaiting our flt to ATL. The our journey continues tomorrow morning.

Well, I am back. Had a great time. It was nice meeting all of you. Too bad we didnt see more of each other, but time flew by so quickly. Got some great snorkeling pics at CC, feeding the fish. I didnt know they can bite!!!:rolleyes:
They really liked the cheese whiz, but went bananas over the hot dog pieces. I will post them to my fotopic account online as soon as I can.
The banana boat was fun. I pulled a muscle in my arm, (trying to show off, I guess). Didnt feel it till the next day though. All worth it. Would do it again, too.

Hope you all had a great trip, and will chat soon.

Glenn

Just wanted to let you all know that we made it home ok, a very soggy welcome, the whole time in FLA. it rained here. Scott, you can dive in my back yard again!

Really wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet all the nice people from the board and hope, someday, that we may all cruise again together. We made the move and rebooked for a cruise in 2005 but will probably change to 2006 when able to.

Brett

"Waiting to live the dream, again"

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :bounce:

Great pics, Glenn! It really was great to meet everyone, and it really would have been nice to meet people more often! Take care everyone, now that real life is pressing in again!!! ;-)

Kelli

Yes, I know it's taken me forever to get back online after the trip. I had to go through the "vacation is over funk" before chatting again.

I can't thank you all enough for sharing your time with me. I had so much fun chatting with everybody before the trip, and what a wonderful plus it was to have people that I "knew" around every corner on the cruise.

You all created some great diversions for me when Dad was on my last nerve. Poor Dad. I threatened his life SO MANY times on the trip that he decided that we should really discuss what his final wishes are. There is nothing like talking about death, cemetary plots and life insurance while you're having "fun" at DisneyWorld. Ohh, the memories. Dad really knows how to party!

Thanks again, you added so much to this trip. Feel free to PM or e-mail me anytime. Maybe our paths will cross again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter