May 18th, 2024 - May 25th, 2024 Disney Dream - DVC Member's Cruise

In case y'all haven't had a chance to look at the e-mail from DCL, here's a summary:

Change in itinerary due to whales in the area and Grand Prix in Monaco. So now instead of:
Naples
Civitavechhia
Livorno
Villefranche

It will be:
Livorno
Civitavecchia
Naples
Palermo

They're working on adjusting excursions for Livorno and Naples and will refund excursions for Villefranche. It doesn't say anything about excursions for Civitavecchia. Excursions for Palermo will be available in the coming weeks.

Really don’t get why this change was not done earlier. The Gran Prix dates have been out there for almost a year and port adventure options posted out there since January so they had to see limited options in Villefranche as someone knew what was available. Sigh…

Really don’t get why this change was not done earlier. The Gran Prix dates have been out there for almost a year and port adventure options posted out there since January so they had to see limited options in Villefranche as someone knew what was available. Sigh…
There's also the whales

I'm partial to going to Palermo as that's harder to get to. I just hope we can get excursions booked (member services says they won't be available to book until we're all onboard)

I'm partial to going to Palermo as that's harder to get to. I just hope we can get excursions booked (member services says they won't be available to book until we're all onboard)
Yeah, I expect the port adventure desk to be rather busy on embarkation day! Looking at the Disney website, there are only 17 adventures and 6 of them are renting a private vehicle, which leaves 11. Hard to plan when we don’t know which of the 11 will be offered, or if there might be some new ones offered,

I was looking forward to Villefranche….oh well. Went to the library today for a book on Sicily to start some research.

Yeah, I expect the port adventure desk to be rather busy on embarkation day! Looking at the Disney website, there are only 17 adventures and 6 of them are renting a private vehicle, which leaves 11. Hard to plan when we don’t know which of the 11 will be offered, or if there might be some new ones offered,

I was looking forward to Villefranche….oh well. Went to the library today for a book on Sicily to start some research.
I don't like leaving things to chance so I might do something with a third party.

For Villefranche, I was looking forward to going to Èze the most. We were going to go on our own. Next time!

Just spoke to Member services and DCL , Palermo excursions will be viewable in the coming weeks but can only reserve once on board ship
The email they sent implies we'll be able to book the excursions online. I'm hoping the CM you spoke to was misinformed...

Also, do we know what times the ship will be at Palermo?

The email they sent implies we'll be able to book the excursions online. I'm hoping the CM you spoke to was misinformed...

Also, do we know what times the ship will be at Palermo?
The Navigator app shows 0700-1900/7am-7pm

Also, Livorno now shows 0600-1800/6am-6pm, I think that is an hour earlier than before.

Rome and Naples are still 0700-1900.

FYI, the port adventures info for Livorno and Naples are showing back up in the Navigator, for anyone wanting to check availability or to confirm previously booked tours were transferred to the new days.

Still nothing out there yet for Palermo tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter