May 2, 2004

Me, DW, DD (7), DD (5) & DMIL are doing the Land and Sea Adventure and will be on the Wonder with you on May 2nd. This is our second cruise and we are very excited. DMIL has never been to Disney World or the Disney Cruise - the girls can't wait to show Grandma around :)

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

We are just trying to meet some people before we go. My husband is so into the whole Disney Timeshare thing. Sometimes I think they should make him a recruiter. Our friends are going with us also..they went on a 3-day cruise back in October. We can't wait to go. Have you received anything about the excursions yet??

We haven't gotten anything about the excursions yet. We have looked at Disney's cruise website for the on shore activities.

We are travelling with a 5 year old boy and a boy and a girl that will be three in June.

pirate:

We will also be on the 5/2/04 Wonder. I am looking for a 5 year old boy for my son to correspond with prior to the cruise so that he will have a friend in the kids program. I hear that the kids do much better if they already "know" someone in the kids clubs. Would your 5 yo DS want to email a few times before the cruise and meet on the first night in the Oceaners club?

All,

My family and will also be on the 5/2 Wonder. My daughter will be 5 1/2 and my son will be 3 1/2. We plan to make use of the Oceaneer Club, but also have on board Grandma and Grampa, plus their Aunt and Uncle, so they will not be there exclusively.
We are also staying at the Poly the 3 days before the cruise.

Hi Felix!

Maybe we'll see you at the Poly. We are doing the Luau on Saturday Night. I'm sure my 5 & 7 year old girls would love to say hello to your daughter and son.

We'll keep an eye (and ear) out for you.

Felix--Would love to meet up with your kids as well! We are fellow Geogians (St. Simons Is!)

We didn't get ours but my father got his. We got nervous, so we called and they said we should have it within 10-14 days of the cruise.

pirate:
david

we did everything through Disney. However my dad paid cash for his and we used DVC points. Don't know if there is any correlation.

pirate:
David

I am also booked for the May2 cruise. Adults only . I received our info last week. Anyone get an upgrade?

Our docs came in this week, but they got my name wrong! So now they have to resend them. Bummer. :earseek:

Hello all,

My family also has a 4 1/2 old son who will be going on this cruise. Him and his 3 year old daughter are getting very excited. We will also have them in the Oceaneers Club some of the time. I guess we will be seeing everyone down ther. Have a Disney day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter