• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2-9, 2015 Disney Fantasy-Eastern Caribbean

Oops and were in the GTY category right now so we should be getting a room number in the next few weeks

I hope I am not to late to join! I think today is the last day! I would love to do the FE!
We just finalized the cruise, and I am so excited to go!
I think I sent the message to the right person, but I'll add here anyways just to be on the safe side!

We are the Almon Family! I am kitkat2704 on disboards!
Names: Kat(me) 25, Al(65), Martha(62)
Stateroom number: We booked GTY so don't know yet! Will update as soon as we have one!
No Allergies!
Parents Wedding Anniversary (I just get to tag along! :P )
Favorite Characters: Kat/Eeyore, Al/Steamboat Mickey, Martha/Minnie Mouse

Thanks again! If its to late, just let me know!

This will be for the cruise date May 2 2015 on the Disney Fantasy that will make stops in St Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay.

If you are new to the FE post # 13 shows everything you need to know about the exchange the information came from the boards.

Just need
Your family or DISBOARDS name
Your family names for each person that's going
Your ages
your stateroom number
any allergies or special occasions or your favorite Disney character

if your child has a gender netural name please lets the group know

Again welcome to the FE group we have 313 more days cant wait

just email me on here and I can add your information

Thanks Sarah. I just booked the cruise yesterday. Is it too late to join?
My family DISBOARDS name: TheWoodFamily
Names and ages:
Kelly
David
Marshall, 5
Margo, 1

We don't have our stateroom yet but you'll know it's us because our door will be decorated with Miles from Tomorrowland (there can't be too many of those)
No allergies or special occasions.
Fav characters: Miles, Jake, Phineas and Ferb.

We just booked, totally last minute. . . is it too late to join the FE group?

Disboards name: Adi12982 (real name Adi)
Names and ages:
Adi - 31
Dennis - 33
Isabel - 5
Diego - 3

Don't know stateroom, booked guarantee
No allergies. We are celebrating Diego's 3rd birthday and our anniversary a little early.
Fav characters: Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, Lilo, (Isabel loves all of the princesses, and Diego is obsessed with Mickey and Miles)

We just booked today! Is there a Facebook group? The last few cruises we've been on we have a fb group! Thanks! Hoping to see all of you on board! This is my 19th Disney cruise, Hubby's 18th and our 4 year old daughters 10th! We also have an 18 and 16 year old that will not be joining us!

We booked yesterday, I know its probably too late but hopefully someone will point me in the right direction if possible. Thanks! (One boy, turning 12 on May 2).

I received a message from the woman in charge and she closed the group. If anyone is interested in starting a late comers group, let me know! I know it's late notice though!

I was just surprised with this cruise. I am breast cancer free!!!!! I know its late for the FE group but please if there is a late group, please let me know. I will be giving out pixie dust......it is our 19th cruise, first one on the Fantasy and I am so excited to celebrate God' blessing......Thank you
Evelyn Garcia DM
Matthew Garcia DS(17)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter