May 2003 Cruisers/ 6 months and counting!

Cruising a 7 night Eastern with Mom (74) and Michael (DS-7) on 5/3-5/10.

That is only 6 months away now, isn't it?! Wow!

4u2dream - my birthday is also May 19 and my DS is 5/26! Since DH can't come with us this time around, we chose the earlier date for the cruise.

Happy sailing to all!
Rae

We will be with you on the 5/3 Eastern. Myself (Dad 42), DW (43) and DD (7). This will be our 3rd DCL cruise but our first 7 day.

Hi!
Glad to meet you!!! The 7 night cruises are so relaxing. I didn't care much for St. Maarten but LOVED St. Thomas - scenery is incredible there. I know St. Maarten has great prices on tobacco and liquor products (even near the ship there is a store). St. Thomas has a strip mall near the dock that is pretty nice - but I always like to stay on the ship and just enjoy the scenery and solitude!

Keep in touch!
Rae

Looks like your on our cruise May 4-8 2003! We are doing the 7 night land/sea package. We need to start a May 4 thread soon!

Hey rae519 and CSX2 ! Looks like we will have kids in the kids club together! I have a DD age 6 and DS age 10. 6 months from today we will be flying to Orlando :p

Glad I'm not the only one who is already anxious for my May cruise to get here!

If we weren't going to WDW in December, I think I would bursT!:Pinkbounc

Goofy Girl - I know what you mean!

Also, to you and to lodgelady - I'm originally from upstate NY, went to college in Albany. Dad was from Rouses Pointe.
Sure do miss New England more than words could ever say!

See you in May!
Rae

Easter May 3 - 10: Hi, lodgelady, rae519, and CSX2 -- we (DH 36, self, 41 & DSS 11) will be on the same cruise! It's our first 7 day, and we're past the half-way waiting point now. Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter