May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Tricia1972

<font color=green>I love late night snacks<br><fon
May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone and anyone is welcome to post reservations they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who may be canceling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the reservation to be provided to the owner of the original reservation.

When posting please make a title listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

I have an ADR for 7:50pm, but am looking for something earlier. We decided to come down a few days earlier, so I was too late to get a decent time for CM.

TIA!!

We want Ohana's May 5, 09 anytime between 5 and 7pm party of 4. Earliest availible is 9PM....:crazy2:
(You see my youngest ds in the avatar...that's him eating at 9pm;) )

Have Kona Cafe 5:45pm May 5, 09 party of 4.

We are looking for a reservation for CRT on May 1st for breakfast or lunch. We are a party of 4.
Thanks!

I have a ressie for 2 Adults on Saturday May 23rd at 5:40pm. DBF and I aren't going, and the rest of the ADRs we want can't be called in till Feb 20th.

Anyone want it just PM me :)

I was too late to get our ADRs because I thought CRT was 90 days out!!:sad2: We would like CRT for lunch or breakfast anytime from 4/29 thru 5/9. We are a party of 5.

Thanks so much!!:flower3: :goodvibes :flower3:

We're celebrating my little boy turning 5 on the 4th - that is honestly his actual birthday :).

This trip was just booked this weekend, so we were late to the CM's game.

On May 4th, I have 7:55pm at Chef Mickey's for a party of 4. With a little one who just turned 2, that may be a bit of a stretch and if we could get an earlier time that would be great!

If anyone is canceling a dinner earlier than 7:55 pm at CM or would like to trade for a later time, please let me know. Thank you!

Thanks!

Another one looking for Chef Mickey's! If anyone has a dinner for a party of 4 on May 1st I have a 10:25 breakfast for the same day I could trade.

We have a party of 4 & the earliest ADR I could get was at 9:10. If anyone plans to cancel an ADR for earlier, I would really appreciate you letting me know. I'm going to try for something on a different day, but would love 5/1, if possible.

Need to find reservations for breakfast but "magically" it is already SOLD out...

If you're planning on cancelling (we're a family of 3!)... please let me know :)

THANKS!!!!

Just booked all of my ADRs. Called exactly at 7am (6am my time) and got right through. I had to switch some times and days around on my schedule, but everything still worked out. Whew! I think now I can finally breathe and relax a little! :surfweb:

We're celebrating my little boy turning 5 on the 4th - that is honestly his actual birthday :).

This trip was just booked this weekend, so we were late to the CM's game.

I have 7:55pm at Chef Mickey's for a party of 4. With a little one who just turned 2, that may be a bit of a stretch and if we could get an earlier time that would be great!

Thanks!

I think I had Cinco de Mayo & him turning 5 this year on the brain when I typed in the title! My son's birthday is May 4th. That is when we have the 7:55 pm reservation. I'm sorry for the confussion! :)

If anyone would like to trade/cancel and allow us to snag an earlier ADR for dinner that evening, please let me know. I'm calling dining daily. If I end up moving it up- I'll be more than happy to contact the ones here looking for a time or earlier time on that day! I also have a May 9th breakfast at 8:30 am I'd be willing to swap if that is more appealing!

Thanks so much!

I am cancelling our CRT ressie May 20 at 5:35pm. If anyone wants it please let me know and I'll be more than happy to save it for you.

Thanks!

Scheduled for a party of 6, we have decided to skip fantasmic this trip...so now it is up for grabs....just PM me and let me know :thumbsup2

**NOTE: This ressie will be canceled on Wed, Feb 18

Scheduled for a party of 6. This will be our first day at the World, and my DD/3 first trip. I would really appreciate an earlier ressie (around 7pm) to help really get her in the spirit of Disney, but still get the kids to bed to ensure a good night's rest before our first day at Magic Kingdom. If anyone is interested or willing to help, please pm me. TIA :cool1: pixiedust:

Please would love to have Mama Melrose with Fantasmic pkg on May14 for 4 people couldn't get one on the ADR booking date so settled with ADR at 50's Primetime to be in the park at least . Help, Help, Help!!
Muchly appreciated
Thanks

Looking for dinner at O'hana on May 12th or 13th for a party of 4 anytime before 8pm. Thanks!

Just called and 5/15 is sold out. This is the third trip we've tried to get a reservation there with no luck:mad: If anyone is cancelling 5/15 for breakfast or lunch for a party of three we would take the spot.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter