May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have a great trip Amy... weather is called for improvement starting on Sunday.

Amy-
I hope you have a great trip- you REALLY deserve it now after getting a speeding ticket! How dare the police dept take away from your Disney $$??
Anyway, have a great time and make many memories to share with us when you return!

Have a great trip Amy... weather is called for improvement starting on Sunday.

Great, but if it rains then we will deal with the rain!

Amy-
I hope you have a great trip- you REALLY deserve it now after getting a speeding ticket! How dare the police dept take away from your Disney $$??
Anyway, have a great time and make many memories to share with us when you return!

Thanks so much Roseanne! I will try to share pics and stories as much as I can this week. I will be limiting my internet access but I may send some global text messages :)

:worship::rotfl2: Holla!

I prefer the regular tanks or camis to the ribbed tees myself. (wink wink) :lmao:

I am so excited for you! I hope you guys have fun and the weather is nice.

I meant tanks, not sure why I typed tees. I think I already have about 10 in my closet and I bought 3 more...and I still forgot to get a color I wanted!

Angela, money and work should never be allowed to get in the way. Anyway, Andrea, Patty and I will be in the world from 7/29 to 8/5, though I don't think Patty gets there till the 31st. . .not sure when she leaves either. If you are planning on being their during those dates and want to join us for any table service meals let me know. At the moment making table service meals for 6 (I have two adorable teens with me) so if I need to grow a ressie I need to know. . .

Angela, money and work should never be allowed to get in the way. Anyway, Andrea, Patty and I will be in the world from 7/29 to 8/5, though I don't think Patty gets there till the 31st. . .not sure when she leaves either. If you are planning on being their during those dates and want to join us for any table service meals let me know. At the moment making table service meals for 6 (I have two adorable teens with me) so if I need to grow a ressie I need to know. . .

I know what you mean. But in addition to going back to WDW in December, my boys want to visit family in Texas this summer. If I'm going to make that happen, I'll have to be good and resist the temptation :lmao:

I know what you mean. But in addition to going back to WDW in December, my boys want to visit family in Texas this summer. If I'm going to make that happen, I'll have to be good and resist the temptation :lmao:

Well, if you don't come during the summer then I will for sure see you for your "birthday" trip in December. I am so excited to have Christmas off this year. First time in 5 years I haven't worked on Christmas. . .

Well, if you don't come during the summer then I will for sure see you for your "birthday" trip in December. I am so excited to have Christmas off this year. First time in 5 years I haven't worked on Christmas. . .

Yay for having Christmas off!!! And we will definitely be getting together.

Morning everyone! Hope yall are doing Great!!!

Heading home today... and lots of adventure coming my way. Hope everyone stays safe over here!

Amy... hope your trip has been wonderful! The weather has been beautiful in Florida this past weekend.

I dare say I am really excited about being off for 3 weeks and going to England in just a couple days!!!:cool1::cool1:

Wow, finally made it back on here. Does this happen to anyone else? I get logged in for a second then it jumps back to the login page and round and round I go. Boy am I tired.
So, I wonder if this is a bad time to admit I've never made it over to Jelly Rolls. Heard lots of fun things and read about a few on this thread though. Hope you're having a great time sand2270, the weather has been pretty well behaved. And England, wow, have fun over there sha and hoist a few of those delicious brews for me.
Wonder if I'll ever get logged in again.

Wow, finally made it back on here. Does this happen to anyone else? I get logged in for a second then it jumps back to the login page and round and round I go. Boy am I tired.
So, I wonder if this is a bad time to admit I've never made it over to Jelly Rolls. Heard lots of fun things and read about a few on this thread though. Hope you're having a great time sand2270, the weather has been pretty well behaved. And England, wow, have fun over there sha and hoist a few of those delicious brews for me.

Welcome back! Glad you made it in :lmao: I admire your persistence. That log in issue has never happened to me. I hope it was a one time fluke.

Hi all, just saying a quick hi. As Sha said above the weather has been great. It was raining when we landed, by the time we got to POP it had cleared up and has been clear since. Hot but clear. Yay we brought clear skies with us!!

We are only on day 4 and we are pretty exhausted tonight. We are having a load of fun though. Too much to go into now. The only reason I am online is because I have to get some work done.

Linds loved POP. We moved to Beach Club today and it is better than I remembered. We got the full balcony I requested and a great view! Linds has already been on the slide. Tomorrow is Hollywood Studios.

I hope everyone is doing well.

oh and we did have an Amy moment today when we got to the room. We had been at Typhoon Lagoon and I wanted to dry my hair. Hairdryer in the room wouldn't work so I called down and they sent someone up.

Hairdryer works fine...when it's plugged in.

Ive only gone back one time.. but there have been others who used to get that everytime they logged in. Hadnt heard anyone say that in awhile.

JRs is awesome! go the next time you are there! I will definitely raise my glass to you all here... I do plan to have fun! And I was told to get something nice for my birthday/graduation gift (okay... so my friend was a little late on getting this to me. I think that is why she also included my birthday in with it) and I have something in mind already. Harrods here I come!

Hi all, just saying a quick hi. As Sha said above the weather has been great. It was raining when we landed, by the time we got to POP it had cleared up and has been clear since. Hot but clear. Yay we brought clear skies with us!!

We are only on day 4 and we are pretty exhausted tonight. We are having a load of fun though. Too much to go into now. The only reason I am online is because I have to get some work done.

DD loved POP. We moved to Beach Club today and it is better than I remembered. We got the full balcony I requested and a great view! DD has already been on the slide. Tomorrow is Hollywood Studios.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Love the hair dryer issue... and am glad the weather cleared for you. Really isnt that horrible even with the humidity.. especially after all that rain. Noticed how horrible the native birds were as I packed the car today (aka.. mosquitos). I bet your DD loves that slide and pool at BC! That is the best one there!

Was gorgeous all day today and got to C-ville in 12.5 hours this time. And tomorrow I need to read up on my Garmin and some other things. Love being here!!!

Amy- so glad to hear that you two are having a great time. I am a bit worried about you with the hair dryer issue...;) How many beers did you have for Auggie?

Sha- Have a great time in England.

Talk to you all later!!! Going to get my laptop back in my bag for the eventual boarding and make a couple calls. Hope to have some great shots for you all to see!!! Hope to go on the London Eye tomorrow and go to Harrods and shop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter