May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

Do you know what is best about a May meet? We get to do it again next year. . .is there anyone who has a particular requirement for the next year? Is there anywhere you want to stay, what do you want to see, who do you want to meet. . .lets put ideas together and plan a great May 2011 DIS meet. . .

Looking forward to #4 next year. March and April are booked up with Spring Break crowds and June starts summer season, so that weekend has sort of fit right in between all of that. IMO the best places to plan to stay are POP or BW (depending on what you want). Those seem to be the two places where most people end up.

I think the weather this year was nice. Last May was too humid and rainy. Amy, you are not causing any trouble, you don't have a trouble bone in your body my dear. And no, I don't think we need to change the title of this thread. . .its WAAAAAAAAY TOO SOON for that. I was just looking for any new ideas, interests and whatnot from those that want to come hang. Of course, we also do many other trips throughout the year where we meet up with our disfriends but the May Meet has become the meeting standard I believe. 2011 will be our 4th year after all. Also, the tradition is to meet the weekend after Mothers Day. We can discuss that since there will be another weekend between that and Memorial Day. But, I still like the weekend after Mothers Day as it sets a precedence that peeps can count on.

So remember peeps, just seeking information here. Usually we manage to pull off a meet. This year was the smallest but certainly still quite fun. There are many things we have not done yet. Share any and all ideas and thoughts. . .Don't care where we choose to stay or what we decide to pay. I am up for anything (though I must say I do prefer a hotel with a Hot Tub. . .lol.

That weekend that the meet occurred was a beautiful one in Florida. Too bad they can't all be like that one.

Okay, I am going to start a May 2011 meet thread. . .we can put new ideas there and get everyone interested. . .its a bit early but ya know, its fun. . .some people like to plan ahead. . .lol.

Okay, I am going to start a May 2011 meet thread. . .we can put new ideas there and get everyone interested. . .its a bit early but ya know, its fun. . .some people like to plan ahead. . .lol.

YAY for May :)

Since my birthday is in May, I would love to join you guys next year. I hope things work out better for me next year than they did this year.

See you in the new thread!

I was so excited to see the planning of a May 2011 meet since I couldn't make this yars because of getting a puppy right before. I am 100% in for next year!! Can't wait. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter