May 2011 ADR Cancelled thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled the following reservations - all for 4 people

Sunday, May 29th - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater @ 6:30pm

Monday, May 30th - Garden Grill @ 7:05pm
Via Napoli @ 7:45pm

Hope someone on DIS gets these!

I have a bunch of cancellations for the week of May 16th. Please PM if you are interested in any of the reservations. Otherwise I will cancel tomorrow evening. All of the reservations are for 3:

Monday, May 16th:
  1. Ohana- 7 pm
  2. Coral Reef- 7:45pm & 5:45 pm
  3. La Hacienda de San Angel- 8:15 pm
  4. Via Napoli- 7 pm

Tuesday, May 17th: Cape May Café 6:35 pm

Wednesday, May 18th: Coral Reef 3:10 pm

Friday, May 20th: Yak & Yeti™ Restaurant 5:45 pm

Saturday, May 21st: Chef Mickey's 7:15 AM

I hope someone can use these. :)

Just canceled the following...

May 22...Fantasmic DP @ Mama Melrose 3pm party of 4

May 23...Grand Floridian Cafe @ 5:40pm party of 4

May 24...Captain's Grille @ 5:00pm party of 4

May 24...Grand Floridian Cafe @ 5:25pm party of 4

Hopefully someone can grab that Fantasmic package, especially since it's the Sunday of SWW!

Tracy

I have a bunch of cancellations for the week of May 16th. Please PM if you are interested in any of the reservations. Otherwise I will cancel tomorrow evening. All of the reservations are for 3:

Monday, May 16th:
  1. Ohana- 7 pm
  4. Via Napoli- 7 pm

PM'd you for Ohana. I have been hoping for that for so long, I hope it works out. :) Anyway, I wanted to comment here as well because I am not sure my PM went through but I didn't want to bug you with multiple messages if it did. Thank you. :flower3:

PM'd you for Ohana. I have been hoping for that for so long, I hope it works out. :) Anyway, I wanted to comment here as well because I am not sure my PM went through but I didn't want to bug you with multiple messages if it did. Thank you. :flower3:

:yay: I just sent you a PM. :)

Monday, May 16th:
  1. Ohana- 7 pm
  4. Via Napoli- 7 pm

I'm also unable to PM but would love to use the Chef Mickey's if still available! Please let me know and thanks!

There is an Ohana dinner open at 5pm on May 21-Sat

I was looking at party of 3

edit: there is also one at 7:15pm same date-3 people

I will be cancelling multiple Le Cellier reservations at 9:00.

May 27 party of 2, May 28 party of 3, May 30 party of 6 and May 31 party of 7. All of these are for dinner, I'll have to double check the times and post in a little while.

I will be cancelling multiple Le Cellier reservations at 9:00.

May 27 party of 2, May 28 party of 3, May 30 party of 6 and May 31 party of 7. All of these are for dinner, I'll have to double check the times and post in a little while.

Just PM'd you about the latter dates :)

Just PM'd you about the latter dates :)

Gotcha! Sent you a pm back.

The May 27 party of 2 is for 8:30, May 28 party of 3 is for 7:45 and the May 29 is 8:10 party of 6. May 30 is hopefully gone to tley and May 31 is cancelled too. I will wait a while longer to see if anyone else wants these other reservations.

Gotcha! Sent you a pm back.

The May 27 party of 2 is for 8:30, May 28 party of 3 is for 7:45 and the May 29 is 8:10 party of 6. May 30 is hopefully gone to tley and May 31 is cancelled too. I will wait a while longer to see if anyone else wants these other reservations.

Darn - too late for me! We have a little one with us, but thanks for the convo! :) Good luck to the rest of the folks out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter