• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2011

RolyPoly

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone!

I know this may seem a little silly talking about, Considering theres over a year to go, But me and my Girlfriend are interested in going to Disneyland Paris for her 21st Birthday in late May 2011. We're both absolutely crazy about Disney Parks, and we're going over to Disney World this summer with her family, which i cant wait for :D Although we havent even started that holiday, I was interested in taking a look at some of the prices for Disneyland Paris for May 2010 to get an idea of pricing and such, as I dont want to be spending a large amount at the end of May, considering we'll probably end up going back to Orlando in July 2011. I've been to Disneyland Paris 7 times, But unfortunatley havent visited since 2005, and i've only ever been with my Parents, So im really excited about seeing some new stuff and showing it off to my Girlfriend, who has never been to the Paris resort, but luckily ends up going to Orlando every year for the past 18 or so years.

disney will put their prices up twice before you go :eek: november and april. I know the 40% was on this time last year but you cant guarantee it will be next year. Im not sure when they will release the prices for next May I assume when they release the winter brochure in about a month?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter