~* May 2014 *~ I'm going, are you?!

One Week---WooHoo!!!!:yay:

2 Weeks here, DD still doesn't know and we plan on keeping it that way until morning of!
Excited that Space is off the refurb list, scared that something will be added in it's place but it looks like with the Grads and the 24 hr event/memorial day long weekend they wanted to keep it open? :confused3

regardless, I'll reap the benefits!

2 Weeks here, DD still doesn't know and we plan on keeping it that way until morning of!
Excited that Space is off the refurb list, scared that something will be added in it's place but it looks like with the Grads and the 24 hr event/memorial day long weekend they wanted to keep it open? :confused3

regardless, I'll reap the benefits!

That is so fun!

We did the same "surprise the morning of" thing when our children were quite young, and it was soooo hard to keep quiet, but the surprise reveal was fantastic!

I hope you have a wonderful time!:)

We leave on Saturday. We have reservations at BB on May 4th with no plans to cancel, so if nobody has posted pictures of what it looks like then I will when I get back!

I'll be there the 15th-17th, but only in the afternoon on Thursday because I fly in that morning and I'm going to the Angels game that evening. I'm so excited! I have my days super planned down to food options I'd like to try. Mon-Wed that week I'll be in San Fran and have done no planning beyond Alcatraz and baseball game tickets. I should probably focus a little attention on that. :)

I'll be there the 15th-17th, but only in the afternoon on Thursday because I fly in that morning and I'm going to the Angels game that evening. I'm so excited! I have my days super planned down to food options I'd like to try. Mon-Wed that week I'll be in San Fran and have done no planning beyond Alcatraz and baseball game tickets. I should probably focus a little attention on that. :)

Walt Disney Family Museum! Just saying ;)

A friend invited me to join her for a conference she is attending. Once she mentioned the hotel was only 30 minutes from DLR, I told her I was in :cool1:

I will be visiting DLR on Saturday, May 3rd and Sunday, May 4th. I will be visiting DL/DCA by myself on Saturday. My friend and her co worker will join me on Sunday.

I am so excited :banana: :banana: :banana: ...well I was more excited before I found out about all of the closures :scared1: I'm crushed to see that IaSW and PotC are closed during my visit.

IaSW is a childhood favorite. I was so disappointed it closed when I visited DLR last January. And now it will closed when I'm there again. And during the 50th anniversary :sad1:

Well I'm going to focus on attractions that will be open. I can't waittttttttt :dance3:

10 more sleeps for us!!

Got our photopass+ voucher in the mail last night – I have confirmed our three reservations – mother day dinner, goofy’s kitchen dinner and Minnie and friends breakfast – totally happy with these!

Need to find time to fit in a pedicure before we go – the weather looks fantastic – much better than the rain storm I had when I was there in Feb!

4 more days for us..starting to get excited! I have not been since 2001 when I went with my parents. And now I am going there with kids of my own, and will meet my parents there..so cool!

17 more days!!! Park tickets bought, have photopass +, towncar booked and mostly packed. We are ready!!

Leaving tomorrow :yay:

I see a few people posting about the Photo Pass, is there a benefit to signing up before you go? If so, I better get on that today :rolleyes1

I am fortunate to go for the day on May 22nd.
DD and I are flying into ONT (brother lives close by)...first flight of the day. Brother and SIL (CM) will pick us up and we will head to the parks.
My brother and I are going to do one of those adults who recreate their childhood photos photo shoots. We are doing this as a surprise for our Mom. We have a bunch of DL photos from when we were younger, but there is one day that was heavily documented for some reason. The only problem is that I was wearing my 70's satin shorts zip up skating romper in the photos that I need to recreate. Please try not to laugh if you see me walking around in my adult version of that outfit I came up with. :eek:

All I care about ride wise is BTMRR.....:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter