May 2015 Scrapbook Challenge

Forever a Princess

One bottle of ketchup is not enough!
:welcome:

Welcome to the May 2015 Scrapbook Challenge!!!

It's May fellow scrapbookers. It's warming up outside. Time to get out those photos, scrapbooks and make some pages!!

All pages 6 x 6 will count towards your goal!

Make you goal and have some fun!! Pages completed prior to this post (May 1-3rd) and all of the other May days will count towards your total.

Please let me know your page goal is for the month and how many pages you have already completed for the month.

Take care,
Renee princess:

Please put me down for 30 pages for May - thanks!

Becky

Thanks for starting this Renee!!! ;)

My goal for May is 75 pages

I have already completed 11

I'm currently cleaning up my room so I can hit the ground running next week with pages!!

Congrats Forever a Princess! I didn't make my goal last month but gonna try again! Goal is 20

Is that your goal Lisa or did you bust through 40 pages already??? If you did 40 pages already what is your secret???? I need that many done ASAP!!

10 more for me today. Gearing up for another trip this week so I'm trying to finish up my Disney trip. Not sure I'll actually finish but I can at least see the table where I had all the photos sorted in some spots!

Goals for the month and pages completed so far:

Chae-Goal 20, Completed 4
ConcertKatie-Goal 20, Completed 26
maybeecatlady-Goal 20, Completed 0
mgrace79-Goal 20 , Completed 0
mommy2mrb-Goal 40, Completed 0
OrangeBirdGirl-Goal 25, Completed 0
Poppins2000-Goal 30, Completed 17
PrincessNancy96-Goal 75 , Completed 11

Concert Katie has exceeded for the goal and is in the lead!!

Total pages for May so far=58
Come on ladies you can do it. Memorial Day is coming up. Stock up your adhesives and get ready to get pages done.

Take care,
Renee

Last edited:
Sorry Ladies this month has been a little more hectic than I planned. But I found a little time today to escape and scrap I got 4 pages done. I have only one plan for tomorrow scrapathon while catching up on my Disney podcasts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter