May 2015 Scrapbook Challenge

This month is against me! My kiddo woke sick haven't got a single page done today. Oh well life goes on

Is that your goal Lisa or did you bust through 40 pages already??? If you did 40 pages already what is your secret???? I need that many done ASAP!!

hahaha no Nan that was my goal, guess I didn't word it correctly! once I get started on my WDW pages I will be able to crank them out though since all I have to do is crop photos, put on PM's and onto the pages since I pre-made all my pages. Have to print off the photos that Shawna sent me and out PP photos first, hope to do that sometime this week!

I have finished 16 pages to date!

8 more pages completed! I have met and exceeded my monthly goal! Hope to get some more done this weekend before we head out on vacation on Wednesday :)

Goals for the month and pages completed so far:

Chae-Goal 20, Completed 4
ConcertKatie-Goal 20, Completed 26
maybeecatlady-Goal 20, Completed 6
mgrace79-Goal 20 , Completed 4
mommy2mrb-Goal 40, Completed 26
OrangeBirdGirl-Goal 25, Completed 0
Poppins2000-Goal 30, Completed 31
PrincessNancy96-Goal 75 , Completed 11

Both Concert Katie and Poppins 2000 have exceeded their goals for the month!!

Poppins2000 is now in the lead with 31!!!

Total pages for May so far=108
Come on ladies you can do it. S-C-R-A-P-B-O-O-K!!!!!

Take care,
Renee

2 more pages for me and then I'm done for the month! Leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back until 6/7 - YEAH!

I need to tally up my numbers tomorrow evening.. won't hit my goal. that's what I get for having the college kids back home!! At least they are back to work now so I can have some normalcy before the end of the school year next week! LOL

I have met my goal for May, 28 page total. I'm putting my count in now as I will be leaving on vacation later today and done for the month with scrapbooking.

I've completed another 22 pages...most of it is project's I did for my LSS to help her out. I hope to be able to get back to my pages next month!

I've managed to complete 14 pages over the last week to meet my goal! May get a few more done this weekend.

21 more pages for me today. Hoping to finish Disney this weekend *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
finished another 4 today! found another LSS project!
now I'm done with my work and can start scrapping our WDW trip!

:( i have not been able to do any more pages this month- too crazy between school ending fluke illnesses and me personaly down for a bit- have had a health problem arise and need surgery next month- just haven't gotten a chance :( hope to put some more pages together soon but mostly for next month and July I should have lots of time since I will be recouping for 6 wks. SORRY I WAS A BUMMER THIS MONTH!

@mgrace79 --- not a bummer.. Take care of yourself..that is priority one!! Those pages will wait until you are feeling better to work on them..

Congrats to all who have worked on pages this month! With the end of the school year I know how hard it is.

I have 22 to add to my number. No where near where I need to get my goal but at least I finished more than I thought I would. Next month I am kicking it in high gear!

Here are our final numbers so we can get June's challenge started!! Thank you so much for hosting Renee!! Hope to see you participate in June's challenge!!!

Goals for the month and pages completed so far:

Chae-Goal 20, Completed 4
ConcertKatie-Goal 20, Completed 47
maybeecatlady-Goal 20, Completed 20
mgrace79-Goal 20 , Completed 4
mommy2mrb-Goal 40, Completed 52 :cheer2:
OrangeBirdGirl-Goal 25, Completed 28
Poppins2000-Goal 30, Completed 33
PrincessNancy96-Goal 75 , Completed 33

Those names bolded have reached or exceeded their goal!!

M2MRB - Lisa is this month's winner!!!

Total pages for May so far=221
Come on ladies you can do it. S-C-R-A-P-B-O-O-K!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter