May 2016

We will be there the first week of may adult trip my dad my fiance and i

I would love to meet up with someone and enjoy the parks with since I will be solo. I'm staying at Saratoga Springs...I like to be close to Downtown Disney!

I'm there with my parents to celebrate my Dad's 65th birthday 22 May to 5 June and hoping to arrange an illuminations / wishes cruise if anyone is interested :-)

I'll be all by my lonesome the first week of May!!! My first solo trip....I'm 41 and I'm beyond excited about it. My family all thinks I'm an odd duck :)

I'll be all by my lonesome the first week of May!!! My first solo trip....I'm 41 and I'm beyond excited about it. My family all thinks I'm an odd duck :)

I went on my first solo trip last April and everyone thought I was crazy and most didnt believe I was actually going by myself. But I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST!! I want to do ALL solo trips now!

Booked my hotel for 5/25 - 5/29 looking to go to the Mega Con either friday or saturday of that week if anyone wants to join, or go to the parks, or grab a dinner let's meet up!

I might be there from the 9th for 2 weeks (depending if i can pluck up the courage still!! Ive booked the time off work anyway, will book the hotel nearer to May) Would be cool to meet peeps! xx

Not a solo trip but doing an adult trip from 5/29-6/1. We just had our first trip to Disney between Christmas and New Year and couldn't pass up the spring sale they had :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter