May 2017 Hollywood & Vine?

I was wondering the same thing. I did my ADRs early Monday morning and got everything I wanted except the Disney Jr Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. Maybe is it going down for referb? I can't get anything from the 14-20th

I don't think it's refurb as the other HS places aren't loaded yet either...no Fantasmic packages for any of the three restaurants are showin past the 13th. I also read somebody noticing yesterday that the Epcot area resorts hadn't loaded their times for that week yet either, so it seems to be a location-based thing.

I don't think it's refurb as the other HS places aren't loaded yet either...no Fantasmic packages for any of the three restaurants are showin past the 13th. I also read somebody noticing yesterday that the Epcot area resorts hadn't loaded their times for that week yet either, so it seems to be a location-based thing.

I have been able to get reservations for a Fantasmic dinner package at any restaurant other then H&V since Monday for anytime from the 13-20th... thats weird if it is not showing up for others, cause I just looked again and I can get one on the 16th with multiple times available, just not at H&V.

I have been able to get reservations for a Fantasmic dinner package at any restaurant other then H&V since Monday for anytime from the 13-20th... thats weird if it is not showing up for others, cause I just looked again and I can get one on the 16th with multiple times available, just not at H&V.
That's interesting! I wasn't able to get any of the HS restaurants showing times for are the 13th a few days ago...that's good news, then, hopefully H&V won't be far behind (and no refurb, fingers crossed)!

Anyone have any luck finding out what's going on with H&V for May and beyond? The only character meal we were looking forward to was the Disney Jr characters, We'll be there June 6-13.

I just looked again this morning and was about to get a Hollywood and Vine for 6 people on May 17th at 8am

Bump, anyone have any updates on why they aren't released yet? I think we are out to May 13th rn for lunch/dinner. Fingers crossed!

It's bizarre. Not a refurb, apparently, as breakfast goes to 180 days.

Also, brown derby and Melrose have their fantasmic packages available, so it's not package related.

My only remaining guess is they are at least considering tinkering with the disney junior/ Minnie seasonal dining aspects.

A different website reported yesterday that starting mid May the Disney Jr characters will only be there for lunch and it will be Minnie's Seasonal Dine for lunch and dinner

I read that that as stated above Minnie's Seasonal will be lunch & Dinner. I was not able to book one for June yet though. I am not sure if they plan to to bring back the Disney Jr. just for breakfast or not. I am going to assume that is going to stay, however it could use a character refresh as Handy manny and Jake aren't really ever on Disney Junior anymore. It is why we have held back from this breakfast because my ds wouldn't even really know or care for the characters.

Same thing is happening for September 2017 reservations. Monday, March 6th was my "Magic Day", and I could book nothing. I called Disney Signature Services and they were able to see that the dinner was fully blacked out for my travel dates. They are researching and will let me know what they find out.

Could find no availability here for the length of our September stay - breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Thought it was unusual

I was able to book a regular H&V for the first week in September, but am unable to get any availability for the F! Dining Pkg. Odd.

I was able to book a regular H&V for the first week in September, but am unable to get any availability for the F! Dining Pkg. Odd.
What date? I saw availability on up to September 3rd, for regular dining, but not 4-9. We are at WL from 9/2-9/9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter