**May 2023 car rental**

You can update your profile on the Hertz site to add your cc and DL; if you've done that, you're set.

If you have a confirmation after inputing the Visa code, it's already in the reservation and you won't have a problem. Sometimes if you book a Costco rate, for example, they'll ask to see your Costco card, but in all the times I've booked through Costco (pre-AutoSlash) I was never asked.
Thank you so much for all of the information. You have been very helpful. I do have a confirmation number and a great rate from them. I hope it'll be a wonderful renting experience.

Thank you so much for all of the information. You have been very helpful. I do have a confirmation number and a great rate from them. I hope it'll be a wonderful renting experience.
I rarely, if ever, have a problem. I breeze in and out in a matter of ten minutes. The hardest part is finding the trip odometer on the car, as I like to zero it out before I start. :laughing:

Also, you should take VIDEO of the car when you pick up AND drop off, just in case they try to blame any damages on you after the return.

I rarely, if ever, have a problem. I breeze in and out in a matter of ten minutes. The hardest part is finding the trip odometer on the car, as I like to zero it out before I start. :laughing:

Also, you should take VIDEO of the car when you pick up AND drop off, just in case they try to blame any damages on you after the return.
I like looking at the odometer to find a vehicle that has less miles. :laughing: that's a great idea to take a video of the vehicle, only problem is the garage is so dark.

We're flying in to Orlando on Friday. I'm thinking about renting a tesla through hertz.

Has anyone rented an electric vehicle through hertz. It will be my first.

I'm wondering if I can return it without recharging it when I'm done. We are only there for 6 days and won't need to recharge since we will only be in disney.

I really don't want to worry about finding a place to recharge it when we leave to go back to the airport.

We're flying in to Orlando on Friday. I'm thinking about renting a tesla through hertz.

Has anyone rented an electric vehicle through hertz. It will be my first.

I'm wondering if I can return it without recharging it when I'm done. We are only there for 6 days and won't need to recharge since we will only be in disney.

I really don't want to worry about finding a place to recharge it when we leave to go back to the airport.
If you return it less than 80% they charge you for it.

I signed up with Hertz a couple weeks ago and I have a member number, but everytime I login to my account it asks me to upgrade to Hertz gold plus reward. I fill out all of the information and it tells me I'm a member but then the next day it asks me to upgrade again. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
l’ve had that problem. I just try logging in again and it works fine.

l’ve had that problem. I just try logging in again and it works fine.
Everytime I login it asks me to upgrade to gold. I called Hertz yesterday and they said my reward number is on my reservation and for me to go straight to the garage.

Sorry if this has been addressed before but...here are my questions:
- Are we able to rent a vehicle from MCO and then return it to a Disney property resort? On one of our former trips we dropped the car off at the Swan and were able to take the boat back to Beach Club.
- Does anyone know if the price would be the same if we dropped it off on the same day or just wait until the next morning?
- I'm thinking that Alamo is going to be the best service based on the posts.
- What would be the least expensive way for us to get back to MCO on our departure way?
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter