May 23,2014 - 24 Hours of MK @ WDW

It's getting close I can't wait! 2 more sleeps til we leave for our trip! Can't wait to see everyone and all the costumes! We are hoping to get pics with rare characters :)

I'm so ready to get there! Looking forward to getting the fun underway! Have a couple of meetups going on over a couple off days. Should be a blast.

guests will get to meet a variety of Disney characters, including some rarely seen villains, such as Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, the Big Bad Wolf, Bowler Hat Guy from Meet the Robinsons and Stromboli from Pinocchio.

Yep!! Just two more sleeps till we leave!! Our flight is for 6:30am Wednesday morning out of LaGuardia! Just have to finish up the packing!! :cool1:

I just posted this in another thread, but this one may be more appropriate.

What is everyone's thoughts about park closing for capacity on Friday for the 24 hour party? We plan to arrive in the late afternoon/early evening and were thinking of going ahead and parking at Epcot to monorail over. We have an ADR for MK and are also APs so that should help us get through some levels of closure, but I don't know. I know the villains event was HUGE and a mess for crowds and all, not sure what to expect for this Friday since some villains will be out as well. :confused3

I just posted this in another thread, but this one may be more appropriate.

What is everyone's thoughts about park closing for capacity on Friday for the 24 hour party? We plan to arrive in the late afternoon/early evening and were thinking of going ahead and parking at Epcot to monorail over. We have an ADR for MK and are also APs so that should help us get through some levels of closure, but I don't know. I know the villains event was HUGE and a mess for crowds and all, not sure what to expect for this Friday since some villains will be out as well. :confused3

I can't make any promises, but last year the park didn't reach capacity, but the parking lot did and people were being directed to Epcot parking. What I've *heard* (don't quote me) is that capacity is MUCH harder to reach now that the New Fantasyland has opened and increased the amount of space in the park. Anyone that can confirm? Was capacity reached on Christmas Eve or new year?

I have been trying to get a list of all the things going on for the Rock Your Disney Side event. I have found bits and pieces all over but here is a link that has it broken down by time for each event.

OK well I must be dumb but my link doesn't work for some reason. Anyway "WDW Daily News" has the timeline on their front page.

Coming from California, I'll be fully costumed as Penny from Bolt...still trying to convince my boyfriend to bound as Bolt, but not successful. He has an awesome Bolt hawaiian shirt that I should be able to convince him to wear, though. We'll try to make the 2am meet up, but who knows. We made it to 6am last year at the Monstrous Summer event, so I know we can do it!

Ahhh!!! Thank you soooooo much for these links!! Gonna be a great night!! Going to try to be at the meet-up!! I don't think my family understands how much you guys are a part of my life!! lol

You so have to make it.... There are a lot of us meeting up at 2am. It's going to be magical....

So excited to be leaving for this in just over 48hrs! Really hopping to meet everyone at 2am..hoping to overcome the need for sleep!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter