May 23, 2015 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise!

Hello, we booked a few weeks ago! There is 3 of us within a group of 9. My son will be 13 at the time of the cruise. I'm new to this and hoping to get lots of tips. :love:

Hello, we booked a few weeks ago! There is 3 of us within a group of 9. My son will be 13 at the time of the cruise. I'm new to this and hoping to get lots of tips. :love:
Welcome you will love the disney cruise they are the best but be prepared they are addicitng :thumbsup2 ask any questions you have I have done four cruises so I know a few things glad if I can help you should joing the fish extender list or FE they are great fun!

Hello Everyone! I'm so glad to see so many others ecstatic about this cruise like we are! My husband and I will be on this sailing, this will be my 14th Disney cruise & his 4th. The first Disney cruise we took together (his first cruise ever) was on our honeymoon June '12 on the Fantasy, so we are so excited to get back onto this ship! We will be celebrating my medical school graduation, as well as our 3 year wedding anniversary (a month early).

I see others from Ohio! We are originally from Findlay, OH but live in Las Vegas where I attend school. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Hi all! We booked this cruise on opening day! I'm so excited to find this group. It will be me, my DH and my 2 DDs who will be 3 and 7 when we sail. I'm the only one in my family that has cruised before....once when I was 9 and in my early 20s (a spring break cruise with my friends). I think DCL will be totally different from what I've done before.

I might not be able to relax about this cruise until next winter is over. My DD6 gets out of school May 21st. This years calendar got extended by 2 days because of the excessive snow days. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't have the same next school year!

Welcome! We will have 2 boys in Edge too! Ours will be 12 and 11 at the time of the cruise. This will be their 3rd cruise, but the last one was 6 years ago! It'll be like new all over again! So excited!

We just booked. It will be our family of 4 (ds who will be 7 and dd who will 4 at cruise time) and my parents.

This is all of our first Disney cruise. My parents and I have been cruising for years. My aunt used to work for Costa. Then I turned my hubby on to it. Between us all we have done RCL, NCL, Holland, Costa, Princess and Carnival.

St. Maarten is my favorite port and St. Thomas is up there.

We had considered doing the fantasy or magic over Easter week, but I saw this one and liked the price and ports.

We LOVE all things Disney and Disneyworld (never been to DL but want to go). We just spent Spring Break at WDW and DH and I are running the wine and dine this year (our first half marathon). I am ready to witness how awesome disney cruises are.

I am also excited to do all the fun extras I learn about like decorating the door and FE. :-)

This will be our third Disney Cruise as a family, fourth overall cruise as a family and fifth cruise for DW and I. Normally we go over Thanksgiving (i.e. the last three years normally) but we has some unexpected but great news of a new bundle of joy. DW is literally due any minute and we wanted to wait until the baby is at least 1 year old to cruise again. So the cast of characters will include DW (37 at time of cruise), DS (13 at time a cruise), DS (9.5 at time of cruise), DD (7.5 at time of cruise), DS/DD (1 at time of cruise) and myself (38 at time of cruise). We have loved the Wonder each time we have sailed her and we all agreed the next time we sail it will be the Fantasy. Other than Castaway Cay we have not experienced this itinerary either.

We will participate in the FF Exchange as we also did that with the last cruise and loved it. However, I was going to wait until we officially transfer our prior booked cruise that is in my signature and know the sex and name of the baby.

We are super excited and I have been reading trip reviews of the Fantasy every night before bed so this should be a fun 1 plus year ride. Look forward to getting to know you all over the next year through this board.

Anyone ever been on both ships? Anyone feel they can compare the shows and rank them in their own subjective order? I only inquire because I know what shows will be showing for Fantasy but there are some "Wonder"ful shows on the Wonder as well. Just curious what to expect. I have read some good and bad reviews of Aladdin for example.

Also, I did a general search and while anything can happen in the next year Disney's Blockbuster Tomorrowland starting George Clooney is set to release on Friday May 22, 2015. While it may not be a premEAR it will still be heavily promoted during the time of this cruise. We sailed the Wonder over Thanksgiving this last year when Frozen was premEARed and it and the year before (January of 2012) when Beauty and the Beast 3D premEARed and they were wonderful experiences. Just throwing that out there.

Hi All,

DS, Ari, 7 at time of cruise, and myself, Nicole, will be joining you for this cruise. We originally had the May 30 Northern European booked as a 10 year anniversary cruise for myself and husband. However we had to cancel because my husband was killed in a car accident on April 5, one week after we had booked the cruise. :sad: I didn't think I could manage navigating europe alone with a 7 year old so decided to switch to this cruise. We were on the fantasy as a family in September 2012 and loved it. I was even able to get the same room we stayed in the first time. This will be our 5th DCL cruise and 2nd on the Fantasy. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I also sent in a request to join the FB group. thanks!

Hello everyone! We are very excited to be joining you guys next May. It will be our 4th cruise but first on the fantasy. We will be official members of the Grand Slam club! it will be myself, DH, DS (14), DD (12). My next step is to join you guys on Facebook!

Hey y'all! We are hoping to book this soon!!! It will be myself single mom Wendy and my daughter 14 yo Hayley and possibly her friend and then in an adjoining cabin my parents! This will be our first fantasy and Eastern and 7 night but 5th DCL! Can't wait to book and sail!!!

Hello everyone! We are very excited to be joining you guys next May. It will be our 4th cruise but first on the fantasy. We will be official members of the Grand Slam club! it will be myself, DH, DS (14), DD (12). My next step is to join you guys on Facebook!

Welcome aboard! This is our 4th cruise too! and you and your family will love the Fantasy it is an amazing boat :goodvibes
Melissa

Hey y'all! We are hoping to book this soon!!! It will be myself single mom Wendy and my daughter 14 yo Hayley and possibly her friend and then in an adjoining cabin my parents! This will be our first fantasy and Eastern and 7 night but 5th DCL! Can't wait to book and sail!!!

Welcome aboard! Hope you can book soon this will be an awesome cruise this is my second time with this itinerary and loved it the first time! I can't wait to go either were under the year mark now so hopefully it goes fast! :cool1:

Melissa

Hi everyone! We just got off our first cruise and loved it so much we booked a 7 day on the Fantasy. It will be me, my dh, DD (14), DS(11). I look forward to preparing for the upcoming fun with all of you.

We just got off our first cruise. We loved it so much we booked a 7 night on the Fantasy. It will be myself, my DH, DD(14), DS(11). Looking forward to planning and getting to know everyone.

We just got off the Fantasy yesterday, and well all I want to do is cry. BEST vacation of our lives. So best way to start to feel better, we booked this cruise for next year today!!:yay:

It will be our 3rd. Myself, husband, and will be 13 yr old son. I would love to join the group and if there is a Facebook one. I just told my current cruise page that I hoped everyone would be as awesome here as they were. We did our first FE and I can not wait to do it again.

So excited!!!

Becky

Would love to join the group! We are a family of 5, DS (15), DD (12), and DS (10) at the time of the cruise. We just got off a 9-night Alaskan cruise on the Wonder yesterday. :sad: We had an amazing time and of course had to book another cruise while on board! This will be our 3rd DCL cruise. We cruised the Fantasy in May 2012 on a Western Caribbean.

Is it too late to sign up for the FE? I went to the link but there was not room to add my family above the cut-off date black box?:confused3

Anyone ever been on both ships? Anyone feel they can compare the shows and rank them in their own subjective order? I only inquire because I know what shows will be showing for Fantasy but there are some "Wonder"ful shows on the Wonder as well. Just curious what to expect. I have read some good and bad reviews of Aladdin for example.

Also, I did a general search and while anything can happen in the next year Disney's Blockbuster Tomorrowland starting George Clooney is set to release on Friday May 22, 2015. While it may not be a premEAR it will still be heavily promoted during the time of this cruise. We sailed the Wonder over Thanksgiving this last year when Frozen was premEARed and it and the year before (January of 2012) when Beauty and the Beast 3D premEARed and they were wonderful experiences. Just throwing that out there.

They just had the PremEAR for Maleficent on the Wonder last week and it was great fun to go to the midnight show! Great movie too!

I have sailed both the Wonder and Fantasy. We went to several shows on the Fantasy and they were great. We only went to the Toy Story show on the Wonder so it is hard for me to compare. We aren't huge "show type" people though so I'm probably not the best person to advise on that! Sorry!

We are on this cruise. It will be DW and I. This will be our 10th DCL cruise and 1st on the Fantasy.

Hi everyone! We just got off the Fantasy Eastern yesterday! We rebooked for the same cabin but a week earlier.

Can we be added to the FE please? It wouldn't be a cruise without participating in the FE!! This will be our 5th Disney cruise (1 on Dream and the rest on Fantasy). Our family includes myself (Sue), DH (Bill) and DS (Garrett - 10 at sailing).

Let the countdown begin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter