May 23, 2015 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise!

Hey y'all! I know I've posted here before but we are now officially booked and so excited!!! Counting down the days until Dcl #5 fantasy #1 seven night #1 and Eastern #1

We are officially booked for May 23, 2015!!

Friends of ours told us we HAVE to join the Fish Extenders Club and after seeing what it was, we are so excited to join!

Just a little background on our family and our very good friends we are booked with.... We need a little hand holding and we promise to bring very cool swag to our fellow FE members.

So, we are hoping to learn how to join and start working on some really awesome stuff, we greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you so much, we are so excited!!

Kristy- Jason- Maddox- Lucian and Alina
Our very good friends- Nichole- Ryan-Estella- Ava and Isla

Just wanted to pop on over and check in so glad to see so many people adding on! :goodvibes with only 7 months (and a day) to go I am getting so excited any ideas on FE gifts? Also I have done this cruise before but didn't get a chance to do to many port adventures any ideas or suggestions!

Happy Planning Everyone
Melissa

Hello all fellow DCL cruise mates!!! We are booked on this cruise now and it will be myself single mama, my dd 14 & her BFF 14 in one cabin in the adjoining cabin my parents! It'll be our fifth DCL cruise but first 7 night & Eastern & fantasy! We've been on the dream and wonder twice! We are super excited for this much needed trip followed by a wdw trip!!

Hello all fellow DCL cruise mates!!! We are booked on this cruise now and it will be myself single mama, my dd 14 & her BFF 14 in one cabin in the adjoining cabin my parents! It'll be our fifth DCL cruise but first 7 night & Eastern & fantasy! We've been on the dream and wonder twice! We are super excited for this much needed trip followed by a wdw trip!!

Welcome aboard!

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Ok thanks! I'm fairly new to the boards so I wasn't too sure of all the rules.
Whoever would like to participate in the FE, and hasn't given your information yet, go ahead and reply with your info and I will collect it all and try to make one neat list which I will then post in this thread. Please put your stateroom number, all participants with child age, and any other notes you'd like to add (favorite characters, allergies, etc.). Thanks! :)

Ok thanks! I'm fairly new to the boards so I wasn't too sure of all the rules.
Whoever would like to participate in the FE, and hasn't given your information yet, go ahead and reply with your info and I will collect it all and try to make one neat list which I will then post in this thread. Please put your stateroom number, all participants with child age, and any other notes you'd like to add (favorite characters, allergies, etc.). Thanks! :)

I dont know if we have been added to a fe list but this will be my wedding cruise its just me melissa and my df Andre in stateroom 2502 were so excited this being our wedding cruise please let me know when the list is finalized :) and what else is needed 5 months to go!

Wow, how exciting, I to am planning our wedding on Castaway Cay for May 23, 2015 sail date. We are so excited. This will be our first cruise.

I can't believe I didnt respond to this so sorry! I am very excited for this cruise as I imagine you are as well! Congratulations on a castway wedding! Its nice to know the other wedding party on the boat have you started a pj yet? If you have id love to follow along! Can't wait to here your plans and your first cruise this is the best line you could sail with:goodvibes

Happy planning
Melissa

We are also on this cruise and are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary with our 11 year old twins. This will be our 11 cruise but the first time we have participated in the FE. Please let me know what we need to do or what information you need.

Just booked for the family - myself, DH and DS! Will be our second cruise, first on the Fantasy! Will be joining the FE, let me know how to join!

It looks like DisneySparklez is organizing the FE.

If you don't have enough posts to send a PM (10 are required), you could go to the Technical Support/Test forum or the Games Board and quickly get to 10 so you can send PMs and links to photos, etc.

You could also post your Stateroom #, first names of everyone participating and child ages (for age appropriate items) for the Fish Extender.

Enjoy! :)

when was the cutoff date for FE?

The cutoff date for the FE is March 9th, 2015 :)

nortonsfromtexas and tinker6 if you could post your stateroom #, names of everyone participating, child ages, and any other information you feel relevant would be great. I'll get you added to the FE, thanks!

Disneyducks12, I'll add you and your DF to the FE - thanks!

Hi guys! So excited to join this thread. This will be my fourth Disney cruise and the first time cruising with my two girls ages 1 and 3 at the time. We are so excited because it will not only be our family of four but my parents, three sisters, a nephew, my husband's parents, his brother and a few boyfriends thrown in for a total of 15 people in our group. We can't wait!!! Also, I did want to post that I do want to do the fish extender group and our state room is 6512. This'll be my first time doing it so I'm not sure how to get involved. Here are the details for our room: Shaina, me/Mom; Logan/Dad; Ellie, she will be 3, and Attie, she will be 1 :) Thanks guys!!
Shaina

I am excited to join this thread. This will be the 3rd Disney cruise for our family, DH and DS (9). I am looking for suggestions for excursions.

I called DCL for some information about our cruise. First I asked was are we having a character breakfast. The answer was on select 7 night cruises, could not tell me if we are one of them. The formal night is night 2 on the cruise. Semi formal night is night 6. Everyone does not have to dress up. I normally do not like to dress up. I will be bringing a suit. In the past I took a jacket for formal night. Some folks just show up in cruise casual which is fine. I have seen folks who just do jacket no tie all the way up to tuxes. I hope this helps. Formal nights is a good night to get a family portrait made all dressed up as nicely as you want or not.

I called DCL for some information about our cruise. First I asked was are we having a character breakfast. The answer was on select 7 night cruises, could not tell me if we are one of them. The formal night is night 2 on the cruise. Semi formal night is night 6. Everyone does not have to dress up. I normally do not like to dress up. I will be bringing a suit. In the past I took a jacket for formal night. Some folks just show up in cruise casual which is fine. I have seen folks who just do jacket no tie all the way up to tuxes. I hope this helps. Formal nights is a good night to get a family portrait made all dressed up as nicely as you want or not.

I don't think they do character breakfast on the Fantasy. At least they didn't when we sailed in May 2012. They do on the smaller ships. We had one on the Wonder last May. I think the Fantasy (maybe Dream too) are just too large.

I am currently booked on the May 25 Dream, co sidering switching to this sailing. At the stops, is there just a get off the ship and sit on the beach excursion? Money for excursions would be tight. It would be our 2nd cruise. First was a 4-night Bahama Dream as well in 2011. Family of 5. 3 boys ages 13, 11 and 8 :)

I am currently booked on the May 25 Dream, co sidering switching to this sailing. At the stops, is there just a get off the ship and sit on the beach excursion? Money for excursions would be tight. It would be our 2nd cruise. First was a 4-night Bahama Dream as well in 2011. Family of 5. 3 boys ages 13, 11 and 8 :)

You can just get off of the ship and walk around or do whatever you would like to do. You just have to be back to the ship on time. They do not wait for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter