~ May 25, 2015 ~ Disney Dream

We just updated the fish extender list for our cruise. We have 15 cabins signed up right now. Please let me know if you have any questions about the FE group. It is a fun activity to enjoy on the cruise.

Just Booked us on the May 25th Bahamian Cruise. It will be myself, husband and 2 girls (16 and 12). This is our 7th Disney cruise! We love participating in the FE! Can't wait to do it again!

jyoung1007- I tried to PM you with my info but I could not. Please add us to the FE. Our room is 8026. Thanks.

In order to send Private Messages (PM), you need to have at least 10 posts. You can quickly/easily do that by going to our Technical Support/Test Board where you can submit posts with one word (or even one letter) to get to the ten needed. You can also make this suggestion to others who don't have enough posts yet.

Anyone who can already book activities and such, platinum or consierge, are there any family beach cabanas left or are they all gone already?

Anyone who can already book activities and such, platinum or consierge, are there any family beach cabanas left or are they all gone already?

All the family beach cabanas were gone at 120 days. It looks like there is one left on SB. You might snag one if you keep checking back often. Someone might cancel and you might be lucky enough to catch it.

My husband and I have reserved a cabana at Serenity Bay. If another couple is interested in sharing and splitting the cost with us, please contact me.

jyoung1007- I tried to PM you with my info but I could not. Please add us to the FE. Our room is 8026. Thanks.

In order to send Private Messages (PM), you need to have at least 10 posts. You can quickly/easily do that by going to our Technical Support/Test Board where you can submit posts with one word (or even one letter) to get to the ten needed. You can also make this suggestion to others who don't have enough posts yet.
I have my profile fixed now, please pm me. I will get the FE list updated with your info. Thank you

Our family of 4 will be on this cruise (DH, DD-7 and DD-2). This will be our second Dream cruise. First DCL cruise was in 2013 and we love it so much that we did on-board booking for this one!

This will be our first Disney cruise, it's me, dh, ds7 and ds9 plus both sets of grandparents in three rooms next to each other! We are also doing 2 days at wdw just before the cruise for sww and mk! So excited!!!

Our family of 4 will be on this cruise (DH, DD-7 and DD-2). This will be our second Dream cruise. First DCL cruise was in 2013 and we love it so much that we did on-board booking for this one!

This will be our first Disney cruise, it's me, dh, ds7 and ds9 plus both sets of grandparents in three rooms next to each other! We are also doing 2 days at wdw just before the cruise for sww and mk! So excited!!!

Welcome to the cruise!

Yes. Last time I went to Palo brunch was on the Wonder several years ago. It was wonderful! We have an 11:00 reservation for brunch in May.

I looked at the menu and it made me drool lol, so it is definitely going on the list to do,Just as soon as I can book it, March 11th.

I'm shopping online for swimsuits. It's snowing outside so I am thinking happy thoughts of warm weather and My Dream Cruise!:beach:

It's even cold here in Louisiana! I'm a southern girl and I like my warm winters! I'm just grateful there is no snow.

Hello from another Louisiana resident. Aren't you getting a little snow or flurries in your area today? Here in Mandeville all we have is cold rain. 88 days to go!

ETA~Apparently I don't know how to quote with the new changes. This was intended for wehavesix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter