~ May 25, 2015 ~ Disney Dream

Here is an updated FE list for the May 25 Dream Cruise Group 3. We are getting close to our cruise date. I know we got a late start and our list is not very long but in order to give everyone time to organize and pack, let's close the group on May 3rd. If you know anyone who would like to join us have them send me their information soon. I am so happy with our group and I am looking forward to sailing! I will finalize the FE list around May 3rd.

As of April 27 here is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise. If you would like to join this group send me the following information and I will add you to the list. Cabin/ Real Names (ages of the kids) /Food Allergies

1. 5686: Shawn, Janet, Luca 5, Aniyah Juliet 2
2. 9120 & 9122 Ellie 3, Olivia 6, Isaac 8, Eli 11
3. 10090: Beth, BR, Emma 10, Lily 10
4. 6010: Scott, Susan, Thomas 17 & Caleb 7.

Hi I am new to this and this is our family's first cruise. We have children and would love to join the FE group. I know it is a few days past the date you mentioned, is it still a possibility for us to join?

Also, if we are able to be included in FE group 3 our info is as follows: Room #6542- Carlos, Stephanie, Marisa (13), Alex (9), and Wesley (4). NO allergies to anything! I am trying to get a FE made so a quick response either way would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and can't wait to hopefully participate with you all!!

P.S> I am so new to this so its possible I am not inquiring about this properly so any help is appreciated :)

Not sure how to PM. Wondering if you have seen my request? I only ask so I can get a FE made/purchased and get my gifts! Thanks!

Is it too late for our family to join the FE? Our first disney cruise & our daughter is 5;-)[/QUOTE
Allison welcome to the cruise you are in for a treat. There us a Facebook group as well to connect with other cruisers. Most of the FE groups are full. Janeb has started a third one but she will have to add you.

Hey! I posted this to FB page as well but thought I would give it a try here as well..

If ANYONE has a cabana (adult beach OR serenity bay) booked and decide to cancel it, PLEASE PM me here on on FB so I can book it?? It would be so awesome... Thank you..

Hey! I posted this to FB page as well but thought I would give it a try here as well..

If ANYONE has a cabana (adult beach OR serenity bay) booked and decide to cancel it, PLEASE PM me here on on FB so I can book it?? It would be so awesome... Thank you..

As of May 12 here is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise.

4. 6010: Scott, Susan, Thomas 17 & Caleb 7

There is another family who would like to join. Our deadline is past but I don't have a problem including them. Please respond here with your thoughts.
This is my first time to be in charge of this. Not sure how to handle this.

Also, Please check this board the day we set sail. I know some people upgrade or change staterooms so let's use this board to notify others of any last minute changes.

Thanks,
Janet

Not sure how to PM. Wondering if you have seen my request? I only ask so I can get a FE made/purchased and get my gifts! Thanks!
I just saw your request. Sorry I've been working overtime to be able to get away. Our FE group was closed. I have asked the others in the group to let me know if we can include your family. I will let you know soon. Hope your family has a wonderful cruise.

Janet

As of May 12 here is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise.

4. 6010: Scott, Susan, Thomas 17 & Caleb 7

There is another family who would like to join. Our deadline is past but I don't have a problem including them. Please respond here with your thoughts.
This is my first time to be in charge of this. Not sure how to handle this.

Also, Please check this board the day we set sail. I know some people upgrade or change staterooms so let's use this board to notify others of any last minute changes.

Thanks,
Janet

Hi Janet,

I would hate to tell any family no they can't participate. However, I have planned little gifts for each person each day. I just can't promise I can do the same for a family that enters at this point. It's just too late to order the items at this point. That being said, I'm happy to include someone else but don't have enough time to redo the gifts I've done so far. I would just do the best I can :)

Thanks!

The countdown is ON!!!! My 7 year old has asked every single day, "How many more days?" I made him a chain out of construction paper so that he could pull a loop everyday. We just can not wait!!!

My girls have been counting for a while, I got them the app for their phones, it counts down for them and they don't have to bother me about it, lol

Here is an updated FE list for the May 25 Dream Cruise Group 3. We are getting close to our cruise date. I know we got a late start and our list is not very long but in order to give everyone time to organize and pack, let's close the group on May 3rd. If you know anyone who would like to join us have them send me their information soon. I am so happy with our group and I am looking forward to sailing! I will finalize the FE list around May 3rd.

As of April 27 here is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise. If you would like to join this group send me the following information and I will add you to the list. Cabin/ Real Names (ages of the kids) /Food Allergies

4. 6010: Scott, Susan, Thomas 17 & Caleb 7.

I'm just double checking to make sure that none of these children or parents have any food allergies. I am working on putting together some goodies that I hope to be able to do at least once a day & just want to make sure that I don't have something that could cause harm. Also, if anyone could post it, could you post who your children's favorite characters are?

Thanks so much! My family & I are excited about participating. My oldest is actually 18, not 17. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I just noticed that. Hopefully it want mess anyone up. Here is Alabama he's not legally an adult yet so I added him on here. He graduates high school tonight. This trip is his graduation trip that he requested so our youngest son who is 7 could have lots of fun too. If there is anything anyone would like to know more about my boys, please reply here or message me.

Thanks,
Susan

Hi Susan,

The only allergy in our family is Emma (10) and that is with blue icing. I will double check my girls' favorite characters and let you know asap. Congratulations to Thomas on graduating!! How sweet of him to choose the cruise so his brother would have a great time also.

Our family is really excited about the cruise and participating in the FE as well!

I'm so excited that other DIS'ers will be on the same cruise as me. Hi, :wave: I'm Tricia. My family will be celebrating my oldest daughter graduating from college (LSU - Geaux Tigers) on this cruise. So far we have 5 cabins and 14 family members joining us with the hope of a couple more. I'm not sure if I'll be doing the fish extender exchange or not but wanted to pop in and introduce myself and say hello.

We would to also join the group if possible. Please let me know so that I can get thing together. Ihave one 12 y/o daughter going

Hi Susan,

I asked my girls about their favorite characters. Emma's favorite is Mickey Mouse and Lily's is a tie between Elsa and Belle. I hope that helps.

Thanks!
Beth

I just saw your request. Sorry I've been working overtime to be able to get away. Our FE group was closed. I have asked the others in the group to let me know if we can include your family. I will let you know soon. Hope your family has a wonderful cruise.

Janet
I have only heard from one other family and they are willing to include your family. So at least two of the families will participate with your family if you are still interested.
Please let me know if you are not.

Janet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter