~ May 5, 2014 ~ Bahamas by Way of the Magic

PLEASE Add yourself below on this document (open it and edit it) if you want to take place in the Fish Extender exchange!! It's going to be great fun!!

The Cut off to join our Fish Extender Exchange is April 1st!

Cabin Disboard Name Real Names (ages of the kids)

2021 non Eunice, Melanie

2510 Nikyex458 Damaris, Jomarie, Veronica & Drake (M 2)

2512 N/A Pedro, Shayna (F, 15) Shayra (F, 11)

2556 N/A James, Julia & Jaley (F) (5)

2570 disneymomoffour Don, Heidi, Deven 18 (M)

5022 Ayla Bee Ayla, Martine, Lindsey (F, 9), Michael (M, 10)

5148 moviekid21 & jpod523 Chris(M), Jyl(F)

6019 Goldeelox9 Lisa & Pete

6024 N/A Ashley, Jim, & Emily Alice (3)

6026 N/A Susan, Makenzie (5)

6047 Curry143 Connie, Chip, Luke (5) M Madison (3)

6049 N/A Myke(F), Kris (M), Asa (M) (6) Cole (M) (15)

6058 Mama Jenn Shane, Jennifer (Jenn) - Riley (M) 6, Madeline (F) 13

6111 N/A David and Meredith, Delilah (Lila) 5 f and Lucas (Luke) 3m

6120 SavvyDeshazo Savannah and Bryce

6511 lbodenheimer Lori & Jim, Nathan 18 (DS)

6616 disneyin84 Donna & Tom

6634 Lauriejl2 Laurie & Patrick, Noah (M 13), Riley (M 11), Gavin ( M 6) & Charlotte (F 4)

7020 Suzi, Wes, Kaelyn(14F), Camryn(11F)

7092 Morgan(12) and Mackenzie(8)

7508 Flurbee Maure' and Jake

7546 CptCman Kenny, Susan & Jake (M-8)

7560 Juvy, George, Gabrielle (13) & Joshua (11)

8068 & 8070 Ben (M7 - gluten/wheat allergy), Myles (M5), (Parents: Peter&Darcie)

8078 laenie Elaine & Jim

8514 lile8rocks Beth, Eric, Jake (7 will be turning 8 on the cruise) Abby (5) Alex (5)

8516 Buzzfanmom Beth, Mason, Gwen (F-10), Jenn, Garry, Parker (M-14), Addy (F-11)

8528 ladyzy Dawn, Shon, Marci, Colin (2)

8536 Cafaria67 Carolyn, Matt, Maura (F) (14), Dominick(M) (8) and EJ*Nut Allergy* (M) (4)

8540 Mommy2chloentori Carrie(F), Tony(M), Chloe(F 7), Victoria(F 5), and Logan(M 1)

8594 TheWCrew Amy, Brett, Ethan (7), Carter (3), Blake (1)

GTY Sophylulu Rick and Amy, Anna (14) Mira (12)

Fish Extender list info: This is a list of those that wish to participate in putting gifts (purchased or homemade items) in others "extenders" (anything hanging off the "fish" outside the stateroom door that is generally used to receive mail/etc. to your room) and receive same from others. If you have any questions about this- please feel free to email me and I will gladly explain in more detail.

Cut of for the fish extender gift exchange is tomorrow! Don't forget to sign up if you would like to join in on the fun!

Favor to ask!!! Can all FE friends comment here with their last name?! I would like it for something that I am making.

This is only if you are not in our FB group and haven't already told me.

Please and thank you!!

:cheer2::cool1:pixiedust:

Favor to ask!!! Can all FE friends comment here with their last name?! I would like it for something that I am making.

This is only if you are not in our FB group and haven't already told me.

Please and thank you!!

:cheer2::cool1:pixiedust:

My family and I are in room #2000 and we have 2 daughters. Anna is 14 and Mira will be 12 when we cruise. Our last name is Eplawy.
Thanks,
Cant wait!
Amy

2000 Sophylulu Rick and Amy, Anna (14) Mira (12)

5009 none Eunice, Melanie

6019 Goldeelox9 Lisa, Pete, Alyssa (6) & Austin (3)

6634 Lauriejl2 Laurie & Patrick, Noah (M 13), Riley (M 11), Gavin ( M 6) & Charlotte (F 4)

8068 Ben (M7 - gluten/wheat allergy), Myles (M5), (Parents: Peter&Darcie)

8070 Connected with 8068 - 3 adults

8078 laenie Elaine & Jim

8514 lile8rocks Beth, Eric, Jake (7 will be turning 8 on the cruise) Abby (5) Alex (5)

8516 Buzzfanmom Beth, Mason, Gwen (F-10), Jenn, Garry, Parker (M-14), Addy (F-11)

8526 Becca, Annika (F-10), Alex (M-8) (Nut Allergy), Mia (F-6)

8536 Cafaria67 Carolyn, Matt, Maura (F) (14), Dominick(M) (8) and EJ*Nut Allergy* (M) (4)

8540 Mommy2chloentori Carrie(F), Tony(M), Chloe(F 7), Victoria(F 5), and Logan(M 1)

2000 Sophylulu Rick and Amy, Anna (14) Mira (12)

5009 none Eunice, Melanie

6019 Goldeelox9 Lisa, Pete, Alyssa (6) & Austin (3)

8068 Ben (M7 - gluten/wheat allergy), Myles (M5), (Parents: Peter&Darcie)

8070 Connected with 8068 - 3 adults

8078 laenie Elaine & Jim

8526 Becca, Annika (F-10), Alex (M-8) (Nut Allergy), Mia (F-6)

Thank you Carrie!!

Cut of for the fish extender gift exchange is tomorrow! Don't forget to sign up if you would like to join in on the fun!

Is it too late to sign up? I know the deadline has already past but we would be so unbelievably grateful if we could participate. We just booked the cruise last minute because my husband will be switching jobs and won't be able to take much time off for a while...and I just now figured out where to even go to sign-up for the FE group. If you would consider one more family of 4 we will be forever grateful. It's our first ever Disney cruise and my kids would be heart-broken to not be able to participate. Thank you so much for considering us. -Nicole

Is it too late to sign up? I know the deadline has already past but we would be so unbelievably grateful if we could participate. We just booked the cruise last minute because my husband will be switching jobs and won't be able to take much time off for a while...and I just now figured out where to even go to sign-up for the FE group. If you would consider one more family of 4 we will be forever grateful. It's our first ever Disney cruise and my kids would be heart-broken to not be able to participate. Thank you so much for considering us. -Nicole

I was hoping someone would have responded by now...we've also been waiting to be added to the Facebook page but no such luck as of yet. Is the Facebook page only for people allowed in the FE group or is it for any family going on the May 5th cruise? Would anyone like to trade fish extender gifts with us? My kids would be very excited even if we get to exchange gifts with just a few families. Thank you- Nicole

Hello all I am just finding this website. I can't wait I am so excited to have a fun vacation with my family. Nice to meet you all :wave2:

I was hoping someone would have responded by now...we've also been waiting to be added to the Facebook page but no such luck as of yet. Is the Facebook page only for people allowed in the FE group or is it for any family going on the May 5th cruise? Would anyone like to trade fish extender gifts with us? My kids would be very excited even if we get to exchange gifts with just a few families. Thank you- Nicole

Welcome! Sorry I hardly check this board. I will add you to the list and see if anyone has extras and are willing to add you. I'm not the operator of the Facebook group. But I'll see about getting you added to it when I get on my desktop! And I'll definitely exchange with you!

Welcome! Sorry I hardly check this board. I will add you to the list and see if anyone has extras and are willing to add you. I'm not the operator of the Facebook group. But I'll see about getting you added to it when I get on my desktop! And I'll definitely exchange with you!

Well I guess I need your information first lol!!

Well I guess I need your information first lol!!

Hi!! I'm guessing you must be Carrie who commented on Facebook? I just commented on the Facebook page how much I appreciate you getting back to me. Even though we can't join the group it was just nice to have someone respond. :-)

Here is my info in case a second list has been started:

The Lorentz Family
Nicole
Sean
Ashlee (9)
Colin (7)

Room #2545

Thanks again!!
Nicole

Hi!! I'm guessing you must be Carrie who commented on Facebook? I just commented on the Facebook page how much I appreciate you getting back to me. Even though we can't join the group it was just nice to have someone respond. :-)

Here is my info in case a second list has been started:

The Lorentz Family
Nicole
Sean
Ashlee (9)
Colin (7)

Room #2545

Thanks again!!
Nicole

Yes, that was me :) You are very welcome.

SailorMickey.jpg

Fish Extender Exchange There is also a DOC on the FACEBOOK GROUP

Fish Extender list info: This is a list of those that wish to participate in putting gifts (purchased or homemade items) in other's "extenders" (anything hanging off the "fish" outside the stateroom door that is generally used to receive mail/etc. to your room) and receive same from others.

FE Exchange

There was a question posted on the Disboards recently by someone asking about the origin of the FE exchange-

Originally Posted by wcw57 ü
How did this thing start? I mean, someone decided to have meets on the board and then people started giving each other gifts (I assume) which is real nice but who thought of the FE.....some mastermind deserves credit.((Did they have any idea that it would become a tradition? ((One person can have huge impact.((THANX!

Debbie (EpcotKilterFan on the DIS)
Yes I am the instigator of the Fish Extender üI had NO idea that it would get this big. I still laugh when I see LONG threads about fish extenders and their gifts.((The intent is to share with other DISr's. Put a gift in and if you get a gift in return that is a bonus! I always have fun passing out the FE gifts on the cruise. (My favorite quote from a guest in the hallway was.... "those things hanging on the doors must mean that there are children in the room"üü ((I am glad the tradition continues and can't believe I innocently started a phenomenon 4 years ago on the FIRST time through the Panama Canal(

The FE is not intended to be a gift exchange, thats what Secret Mickeys are for. If the thought of giving gifts to 100 cabins is overwhelming then dont, just give what you want to whom you want. Its giving not receiving....thats what Pixie Dust is all about.

So there you have it!

Now on to the Fish Extender List

I will also list it as a DOC on the FACEBOOK GROUP.

The Cut off to join our Fish Extender Exchange was April 1st! There is a 2nd list going on the Facebook group if you want to join as a latecomer.

Hi everyone!

We just booked this cruise this past week and are so excited! Can't wait! We hope everyone has a swell time. :)

See you all real soon!

noybVA

Packing my kids' clothes now!
Six kids, six outfits, three nights' dinner wear, jammies, swim suits, underwear, sandals, dinner shoes, pirate wear... Aye carumba!

(We will be on land before & after, too; hence six outfits each.)

This doesn't count myself & DH!! :)
(He can pack his own ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter