May I be the first to beg

Swamp_Fox

Friendly & Honest Pin Trader
On Thursday June 21 there is a Cast Pin Party at MK. A Limited Edition Cinderella nametag will be released. My Mom is a HUGE Cinderella fan and I would love to surprise her with it.

So at this point in the post I now drop to my knees and humbly beg for someone to somehow pick one up for me. If I'm able to trade for it I will, I would also be willing to pay for it. I'll be crossing my fingers.

Thanks,

Larry (Swamp_Fox on pinpics)

I am second in line for this pin............boy I love lines that don't make you stand for long periods of time. Lots to trade DL and Japan. Have alot of cast and other stuff.
I know it is awhile away before this comes out..........but if you know you are getting one and have an idea of what you want............let me know.
MdStrwbery@aol.com
Barbara

Getting in line behind Larry and Barb. I grew up in the Cinderella/Snow White/Sleeping Beauty era, so I gotta have that pin!

OK. I want a place in this line too.
I don't usually do this, but of all the name tags, this is the only one I wanted for myself.
I can (pre)pay, trade, trade+pay, sell a child....whatever.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter