May Med Magic - May 15 2010 - Meet thread - Part 2

We made it from stl to Washington Reagan waiting for our flight to JFK. I still can't believe I am doing this! So far so good. It's my husbands bday today soooo maybe we are having bday luck. Safe travels to all. See you at JFK Jeff.

good news, bad news. Good news for all of you is that it appears that Barcelona´s sky is clear. We arrived early this AM with no problems, delays or otherwise. Bad news, my wifes wallet was pick pocketed this afternoon at sangradia familia. Be REALLY careful here. The fountains are a block from our hotel so Im sure I will see everyone tomorrow.
rob

We made it from stl to Washington Reagan waiting for our flight to JFK. I still can't believe I am doing this! So far so good. It's my husbands bday today soooo maybe we are having bday luck. Safe travels to all. See you at JFK Jeff.

Are you on the 1:15 flight? Nevermind you're on American.

Are you on the 1:15 flight?

No they're on the 12:40. I'm about to leave at 1:20 to get out of Miami and meet up with my family! Sooo excited!!!

Rashdecision - that's horrible news about your wife's wallet. :( especially on your first day. Did she have a money wallet or was it in a purse?

good news, bad news. Good news for all of you is that it appears that Barcelona´s sky is clear. We arrived early this AM with no problems, delays or otherwise. Bad news, my wifes wallet was pick pocketed this afternoon at sangradia familia. Be REALLY careful here. The fountains are a block from our hotel so Im sure I will see everyone tomorrow.
rob

HORRIBLE! UGH! Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help! I have full internet access and $0.03 a minute calls back to the States. I would be more than happy to do what I can!

Glad to hear everyone is getting everything worked out on their flights!

Souds like all is going well for everyone... Jeff hoping all over the country, plans getting cancelled etc,etc. we will get to barcelona, we will get to barcelona. Just checked in on line and got our boarding passes.. the only thing is gd is 4 rows away from us in a middle seat hummmmmm- wonder if this is a good thing or not. See you all Saturday
pooh:)

We are packed and ready. Neighbors pick us up in 15 minutes. Safe travels to everyone. Mom would be proud - the house is clean and I have new underwear on - no "holey" underwear today. Can't tell you how much fun this thread has been for the past 4 months - it makes planning a trip so much better. I'm looking forward to putting faces with posts on the thread - especially Charlotte. Here's to making a lot of wonderful "Mickey Memories" with all of you!

Lisbon disfriends we are flying from Philly to Barcelona.

PeterPan - My husband finked out on me for La Spezia if your friend would like to join me on Jeff's tour. Talk to you on the boat.

:rotfl:See You all soon.... am to looking forward to meeting you all xxxxxxxxxxxx:grouphug:

rob

Sorry to hear that!!!

We got into Barcelona last night, and are taking it easy today to get adjusted to the time zone. We will be venturing out tomorrow and should see everyone tomorrow night at the fountains.

HORRIBLE! UGH! Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help! I have full internet access and $0.03 a minute calls back to the States. I would be more than happy to do what I can!

Glad to hear everyone is getting everything worked out on their flights!

I appreciate everyones concerns but we should be okay. I have one of the best TAs in the world who helped state side with capitol 1 to wire us a new card before 1 pm sat! We have our check card and am ex but don't want to risk it. Wife has one of those travel over chest security purses but didn't have it zipped and she was bumped. Oh well, she only lost her wallet and fortunately passports and other ids in safe at hotel. Hotel fira palace is beautiful and 1 block from fountains. Be careful with pickpockets! Only travel with essentials.

That's terrible to hear about your wallet. Glad that your TA could help you so quickly. I would've been devistated.

On a happier note, one of my FE boxes showed up today:banana:, hoping the other shows up tomorrow. That is the last day and I'm going to be really upset if it doesn't show.

Can't wait to meet everyone, see you all on Saturday. :yay::yay::thumbsup2 :dance3:

Next time i check in i'll probably be in Barcelona. (Fingers crossed) :thumbsup2

Safe travels to all. Hope everyone makes it to Barcelona. :wizard: pixiedust:

Looking forward to meeting you all. :grouphug:

I appreciate everyones concerns but we should be okay. I have one of the best TAs in the world who helped state side with capitol 1 to wire us a new card before 1 pm sat! We have our check card and am ex but don't want to risk it. Wife has one of those travel over chest security purses but didn't have it zipped and she was bumped. Oh well, she only lost her wallet and fortunately passports and other ids in safe at hotel. Hotel fira palace is beautiful and 1 block from fountains. Be careful with pickpockets! Only travel with essentials.

so sorry to hear about the pick pocket.. that should be the only warning we will need to make sure we take only what we absolutely need..and keep it close no over the shoulder bags and so forth. I am still in the states do you need anything. pooh:)

I am sitting at the airport, checked in for our flight to CDG. The gate agent just came over to offer us preboarding. We have just one of 2 small children.

We hope to see everyone tomorrow. We will try to make the meet in the Eurostars lobby.

Hi everyone. We got here wednesday afternoon in the end. We are staying 2 metro stops from Las Ramblas. The weather has been okay sunny needing a hoody typr jacket in the evening. We have had showers the past two evenings and are in the middle of a bad storm now 23.00. Will try to find you all tomorrow evening at the fountains. Safe travels to you all.

QUOTE=andgon;36630657]Good morning friends!!!! We arrived yesterday @ London and were at The London Eye at 9:00pm! It's too cold here for our caribbean bodies! Well, if everything remains as it is with the flights, see you on Saturday!!! Today we are in Oxford for a visit to the Blenheim Palace! See you soon friends![/QUOTE]

We live 10 minutes br car from Blenheim palace. We used to take our dogs for walks there in the grounds.

rob

Im so sorry to hear this. We have been warned as have we all on here, but can imagine that it is so easily done. We are in Barcelona is there anything we can do to help you at all ?.

OK guys this is my last post... going out for chinese food and the last of the packing oh yes I am still packing.. just kill me.
See everyone on the ship satuday Pooh:)

Sitting at the airport in Detroit. Our flight to Paris is supposed to depart on time, then we head to BCN. Hope to see everyone at the fountain tomorrow!

Finished packing, finishing stuff up around the house, got the dogs all set for their stay at the daycare place... now I just have to get through 4 hours of work tomorrow and we're off! How am I going to sleep tonight!?! Good luck to everyone flying, and see you on Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter