May Sweet 16, 12-13-14 wedding and a WONDER Familymoon 2-11-15

my family and I got to talking about the Pirate night and we are all going to dress up...
my mom is going to be
my dad pan
Tori
my sister

me
my DHTB my bother in law and Maddie are going to be pirates

Now that I have read over everything to do with the Wonder I can not wait!
I went to the dollar store and got 3 do things to make for each of us to put all thing to do with the cruise in them and I'll give them out a week b4 the cruise..... I also have looked at the Disney door magnets and know what I am going to order and for who lol
In just months my two DD's and I are going to Vero Beach for 4 nights and 5 days so I have been working on that trip too :)
Next week is Maddie's kindergarten graduation and on Thursday is her 1st dance recital! The more I think about this year it is truly a year for all things new and a year of first!

A few things have gone on in our family in the last few weeks.... I had some kind of bacteria infection that had me our of work for a week and that was the same week my little had her kindergarten graduation.... this week is my teen DD last week of school ;) yesterday we hit the beach and pool in Surfside Miami north beach :beach:
[URL=http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/Dawne098/media/016_zps1995ea35.jpg.html]
059_zpsbc184d5b.jpg
[/URL]
all in all we had a great day for our 1st day of summer vacation!
It has been doing nothing but raining all day now good thing I worked and was not thinking of how I wish I was at the beach again :)
We really have not done any talking about the Wonder just the wait is killing me!
Have a great week!

Thursday was Tori's last day of school next year 10th grd! :yay:
The girls had been wanting to see Disney Bears so that's what we did!
We had a "private movie screening" :dance3:
The movie was great and we all enjoyed it, for the last 3 years I have tried to get us to see the Disneynature movies we have seen African cats and Chimpanzee on the DREAM and now Bears if you have never seen one you'll enjoy it;) I cry in each of them so they are always looking at me to see if I am crying or not lol
This week I off b/c my mom is having a hysterectomy b/c she has uterine cancer...but b4 all that she was going to house set for family in Daytona now my DD's and I are going up to Daytona to house set until next Sunday then my mom and dad are going up and I am going home....I'll have NO kids and NO mom and dad for 2 weeks! What am I going to do? Then they are home for two weeks then my DD's and I go to Disney Vero beach for a week then they go off with my mom and dad again.....NO kids and NO mom and dad from July 18 to Aug 12! I am happy now but I am sure I'll miss them when they are gone....OK so that's whats going on this week hope all of you have great week!

My DD's and mom and dad are away until the 27 of June and I have been home from Ormaon beach for a few days all alone! It crazy I have done nothing really but being able to have the TV on any show I want is great :hyper: so V and I got to talking and he asked me why I was not doing anything for the wedding and I told him I really don't want a big wedding and so now we are going to get married in Las Vegas on that day :) Just he and I and his mom his brother and my sister and BIL...my little one was a little mad she really wanted to be a flower girl but I told her Disney cruise or flower girl? :confused3 you know it she said Disney cruise lol
today I went on line did all the hotel reservations and for the wedding chapel
"A little white wedding chapel"
I fly to Las Vegas on Wednesday and we'll stay with his mom Wed and Thursday night then on
Friday & Saturday at Stratosphere then Sunday to Paris Las Vegas for Sunday and Monday night we fly back to Miami on Tuesday.....
now I found a dress I love but they don't have the jacket anymore
I'll have to keep on looking :(
other then that not a thing going on :rotfl: have a great week!

Only days until girls only trip to Disney Vero beach! I can not wait to just lay by the pool or the beach and do nothing all day! One of my best friends and her little one is going to go on this trip with us....we are just ready to have a week off from work:)
OK about The Wonder the other day my DH to be told me that he wants to go parasailing at Castaway cay....I have been reading a TR and the family did go parasailing and it looked like so much fun! We just might do it:) OK that's it for now have a great week!

We had a great time! IT was just wanted I needed a t lot of 1st happen too.....
My little one lost her 1st tooth, went down the BIG water-slide went to her 1st campfire sing a long and love it!
Our view from our room

we had to get our Mickey bars

eveing playing on the beach

pool time

a Pirate life for me

Sunrise Turtle time with a rainbow

we truly enjoy our time and can not wait until the WONDER!

two weeks ago I had a Mammogram and I was told I needed to go back for another mammogram and breast ultrasound so I went today and after two hours I was told that I need to been seen again in 6 months they saw what they believe to be lymph node and before today I had no clue what we have them for but now I do and understand why I have to go back in 6 months..... lymph node can be the 1st clinical sign for cancer....so now I like to believe they are doing what they need to :)

I got my dress and it was too big lol, I reorder it but it's not going to be my wedding dress I am just going to keep it for the Disney cruise to wear for Valentines night for our dinner at Palo :)
I did order my new wedding dress for our wedding in Vegas

The blusher

I love Downton Abbey and they have at David Bridal earrings and necklace

the shoes are from playless in gold

this is the Chapel

now just the wait for 12-13-14! IF you would like to see the wedding you can they have web camera so family and friends can watch it :)
so that is what I have done today have a good one!

One week down and two more to go!
They have been having a lot of fun with my mom and dad:)
I have found myself talking with the cats!
Most of the time when my parents are home I am in my room after work not to much in the living room....so with everyone gone I have been in the living a lot more and the cats are the only ones here with me and the dogs but they are outside dogs.... so I am talking to cats now lol
OK so on to the cruise!
I have been working on my FE gifts and having fun shopping for that....
V and I got our wedding rings yesterday :) I work at JCP and we have a great sale going on in the fine jewelry dept can not wait for 12-13-14!
SO other then that not much going on this week.....
hope you all enjoy your week!

OK two weeks down and One more to go until my DD's are HOME!
I have to say I have missed:(
I have been working so much this last week that I did NOTHING for our cruise!
I am off the next 3 days so I am going to work on a few things like the FE gifts I am making.....other then that going to get a few DVD's from the red box and do nothing today LOL Then tomorrow I'll do the wash and mow the lawn.... I told my dad, he did never told me I would need duct tape, ace bandage and a sport bra to keep my ****s from going everywhere while I was on the riding lawn mower..... now my two DD's call the lawn mower the "**** jggler" :rotfl: the worst part was the day b4 was the day I had a two hour appointment for a breast ultrasound and another Mammogram so they did't feel great already.... on Friday I'll clean the house and I have girls night out :)..... OK hope all have had a great week until the next time LOVE the ones next to you as if it's your lost day :) xoxoo

Yesterday my DD's got home safe from a 3 week vacation with my mom and dad going over the hills and mountains of Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina and Virginia.They say it was a lot of fun but they missed me.... I do love my DD's :)
SO 6 months from now I'll be two months married to the best man ever! It will be Valetimes day with dinner at Palo ( I HOPE) ........ OK not much to talk about other then getting things ready for back to School; my DD's 1st day of the 2014-2015 school year is on Monday! :banana: OK have a great weekend and great week xoxoxo

Tori and Maddie's 1st day of school was on Monday and it was going good for each of them but on Thursday Maddie was not happy about going to school....on Friday she did not want to go to class and she ran back to me and would not let go! She has told me she wants to be home schooled and she hates school and she's going to make herself sick so she doesn't have to go to school.... I told her it's hard at 1st and making new friends is not easy but it's going to happen....so we'll see what happens on tomorrow....
Maddie's 1st day of school

Tori's 1st day of school

not much happen other then that... I have been working on our FE gifts and just can not wait until the wedding and cruise!
Have a great week xoxoxox

we can NOT wait to say I do! so that is what I worked on all day!
Last night my daughters and I went to JCP to get photo's done and out to dinner and we had a great time and we saw in the MALL Disney curies line posters :dance3: and my little one was saying how she can not wait to go on the WONDER! We also went into the Disney store and looked things we don't need but want! OK not make going on this week enjoy the 3 day weekend!

Congrats on your up comming wedding!!!:yay: I'm enjoying reading about all the planning. Looking forward to hearing more. :thumbsup2

I am so sorry for those that had been keeping up with this pre-trip reports but with a wedding and Christmas and working I just did not have the time to keep up.......
OK on Dec 11 I got on my flight to Las Vegas for our wedding!
IT was great! We had a so much fun.... the 1st night we just stay at his mom and a got to sleep....The next day was getting the last of wedding things together like getting the marriage license, then we went to Christmas light show at Sam's town and had a few drinks.....then on Friday our family and friend from CA where flying in.....that day was crazy weather in CA....so our friends from SF got out just fine but my sister and brother in law didn't get in until 8PM so just over 3 hours later then they should have been in Vegas...that night we had dinner reservations for 8pm so we picked up my sis and brother in law and went right to the Venetian for dinner at Bouchon.... the FOOD was to die for so so so so good! After dinner I said good night to my love ( HIS mom is old school and didn't want use to see each other until we got to the chapel....so the rest of use went back to the hotel and I had a big king bed all to myself and I could not full get to sleep! The next day was our wedding day so I got the room ready for after the wedding....we had cake and drinks back at our room after we eat a late lunch at The Paris Hotel at The Sugar Factory....after the cake and drinks at the room about 11pm we went out to the clubs at Mandalay Bay.... we didn't get back to our room until 3AM!!!! The next day we had to be up by 11am to get something to eat b4 our friends had to be at the airport.... so we went to lunch at Hofbrauhaus OMG so good and we had a great time.... then we had a long nap and went out to dinner at Double barrel Roadhouse...Monday was time to say good bye to my sis until we see each other again ON FEB 11 for our WONDER cruise! That night we did our Christmas with my now Husband family :) Tuesday was our day to fly home to Miami FL.... our flight was delayed by 3 hours so we went to Main Street buffet it was good.... then it was work work work work work for me.... Then Christmas! This was our 1st one together for the two years we had been together we had to work so no time off:( IT was also our 1st New Year's together also!
so I think I got you all the info of what has been going on in our life and now to work on all the things we'll be doing on the cruise but that's going to have to be other day lol

Last edited:
I am so sorry for those that had been keeping up with this pre-trip reports but with a wedding and Christmas and working I just did not have the time to keep up.......
OK on Dec 11 I got on my flight to Las Vegas for our wedding!
IT was great! We had a so much fun.... the 1st night we just stay at his mom and a got to sleep....The next day was getting the last of wedding things together like getting the marriage license, then we went to Christmas light show at Sam's town and had a few drinks.....then on Friday our family and friend from CA where flying in.....that day was crazy weather in CA....so our friends from SF got out just fine but my sister and brother in law didn't get in until 8PM so just over 3 hours later then they should have been in Vegas...that night we had dinner reservations for 8pm so we picked up my sis and brother in law and went right to the Venetian for dinner at Bouchon.... the FOOD was to die for so so so so good! After dinner I said good night to my love ( HIS mom is old school and didn't want use to see each other until we got to the chapel....so the rest of use went back to the hotel and I had a big king bed all to myself and I could not full get to sleep! The next day was our wedding day so I got the room ready for after the wedding....we had cake and drinks back at our room after we eat a late lunch at The Paris Hotel at The Sugar Factory....after the cake and drinks at the room about 11pm we went out to the clubs at Mandalay Bay.... we didn't get back to our room until 3AM!!!! The next day we had to be up by 11am to get something to eat b4 our friends had to be at the airport.... so we went to lunch at Hofbrauhaus OMG so good and we had a great time.... then we had a long nap and went out to dinner at Double barrel Roadhouse...Monday was time to say good bye to my sis until we see each other again ON FEB 11 for our WONDER cruise! That night we did our Christmas with my now Husband family :) Tuesday was our day to fly home to Miami FL.... our flight was delayed by 3 hours so we went to Main Street buffet it was good.... then it was work work work work work for me.... Then Christmas! This was our 1st one together for the two years we had been together we had to work so no time off:( IT was also our 1st New Year's together also!
so I think I got you all the info of what has been going on in our life and now to work on all the things we'll be doing on the cruise but that's going to have to be other day lol

Last edited:
OK so we had a "WonderFUL" time I have a trip report going on in the "trip Report" forum lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter