May the 4th in the parks

It use to be a big day full of crowds and special events and merchandise. Since they did away with Star Wars weekends, May the 4th and 5th are really just a regular day now. Likely you'll find a special cupcake, a pin, and maybe a shirt, but that's about it

Prior posters are right on point. Was at HS last year for May 4 and nothing really special going on. However next year I hope there may be a bit more to it.

I did not even think about this when planning our days. This is our Hollywood Studios day, I sort of hope it is not a big deal.

We're planning an early May (2019) trip. Does anyone know if there will be anything special going on for Star Wars Day? I'm wondering if we should plan to be in DHS on the 4th? My DS is a huge Star Wars Fan! :darth:

We're planning an early May (2019) trip. Does anyone know if there will be anything special going on for Star Wars Day? I'm wondering if we should plan to be in DHS on the 4th? My DS is a huge Star Wars Fan! :darth:
If you read the responses above, there has been nothing special other than pin releases a sometimes a shirt, in the past couple of years

It'll be my arrival day. Take that for what you will, but I consider it a pretty special event. :rainbow::dogdance:

Especially with SWGE gearing up to open later this year, there likely won't be any remarkable or special events for May the 4th. So I wouldn't plan anything around that day specifically in hopes of an event happening.

I leave the 3rd, did not realize it when I planned the trip. I do remember seeing the special LE Magic Bands for sale and I thought May the 5th be with you pins and T shirts?

We did the guided tour last May 4, nothing else special going on. We got shirts and pins but that was it beyond the tour!

I just realized that I'll be down at WDW on May 4th. Does Hollywood Studios do anything special Star Wars related on that date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter