• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maya Grill...anyone been there lately?

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
Wondering how it was? We had been a few times before the menu change a couple yrs back and really enjoyed. Since the menu change, we weren't as crazy about it. We really like the atmosphere, and when the guitarist is there is a nice addition. If you enjoyed, please share what you ate that you liked. Got ressies for there in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I ate there last June and really enjoyed it. We got the guacamole appetizer and that was amazing. My dad got the steak and raved about it. My brother and I got the seafood platter for two. It was pretty good, but I kind of wish I had gotten the shrimp tacos. I would definitely go again.

On our last two trips, I got the fajita skillet and the shrimp tacos. Both were excellent. Especially when we started out with queso fundido and guacamole. My husband has gotten the Parillada a few times and really enjoyed that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter