MAYBE A MAY TRIP?? 3 WEEKS SAPPHIRE FALLS 2021

Yippeee! Another trip report....Carole and Tom?? Glad you introduced yourselves again I nearly forgot who you all were in the lonnnnnnnngggggg time since your last report. :rotfl2:
Speaking of Covid-19..... I get to fly to the state with the highest mortality for training on a new computer system.....now if they asked me to fly to Orlando for that same training I'd risk it. We're surrounded by states with confirmed cases but strangely and thankfully not one case in our state yet. So send us off to a state where they've had 16(?) deaths.....that's really smart.

My sister's trip to Orlando for a seminar in May was put on hold by the Government..... she and her hubby had planned an extended trip after the seminar ended...oh well.

:welcome:Tink2Day........yay......

Yes it has been a while hasn't it......😉

Yes, you have to wonder about planners sometimes!!! Safe travels to you and hope you stay healthy.....what a shame about your sister missing out on an extended trip!! Hope they get back soon.....

It is a concern of course, but I keep saying as long as the flight takes off, hopefully we`ll be on it. If we need to change plans, we change plans......we can`t control these things, so no point in trying to worry too much about it...….

Nice to see you though......:wave2:

Hooray! So SO excited for your next trip report, Carole! This just made my day when I popped in to the boards and saw your report started!
Thrilled to follow along and can't wait to hear all about it!

:welcome: April!!!!!

I`m glad I got this started before you left for your trip.....you must be almost beside yourself, I`m so excited for you!!

We are so looking forward to this one.....if only for some warmer and sunnier weather....:sunny:

Please, please come back and tell us how your trip went......I hope you have a wonderful time......but, happy to see you on here again.....:wave2:

yay........and another :welcome: RoliePolieColie.......that is another cool name!!

So many folks have very imaginative names on here.....but, happy to see you along for this one too......hope you enjoy it......:wave2:

Hopefully my family and I will run into you and Tom to say Hi at some point since we will also be there May 8th-May16th!

Hopefully my family and I will run into you and Tom to say Hi at some point since we will also be there May 8th-May16th!

That would be lovely.......

I check the Dis now and again when we’re there, so hopefully we can be at the same place around the same time and say a big hello.....:thumbsup2

I'm late to the party as usual...looking forward to hearing about your latest adventures.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:welcome: Vicki........you’re not late.....just in time!!!

Good to see you........and glad you’re going to be along for this one too.......hope you’re doing much better and look forward to seeing you comment along the way.....:hyper2: :wave2:

YES! I so enjoy reading your trip reports.. they make me feel like I'm part of the family and on the trip with you! YAY!

:welcome: Polyonmymind…...

Awww...what a lovely thing to say!!! It`s always a pleasure to see your posts....and hope you like this one too!

Someone told me I`m being a little too optimistic doing a Pre Trip Report with all the madness going on......well, maybe.....but I`ve always been an optimist and will continue to plan until they tell me it`s not possible.....fingers crossed :wave2:

HI Carole! Can't wait to hear all about your trips.

definitely a double act that have always been joined at the hip and spend an inordinate amount of time together.
My husband and I are the same way. People think its weird, but he's my best friend and we have a lot of the same interests. To each their own, I say.

This one, then our usual HHN stay which is 26 nights, then another Christmas trip with Kyle which is 2 weeks this year.
26 nights?!? Sounds like a DREAM to me. I was on cloud 9 when we got to do 5 nights at HHN on our 8 day trip lol Hopefully we will be in your shoes when we retire! The weather at Christmas time is the best. It's so nice that Kyle is able to join you!

HI Carole! Can't wait to hear all about your trips.

My husband and I are the same way. People think its weird, but he's my best friend and we have a lot of the same interests. To each their own, I say.

26 nights?!? Sounds like a DREAM to me. I was on cloud 9 when we got to do 5 nights at HHN on our 8 day trip lol Hopefully we will be in your shoes when we retire! The weather at Christmas time is the best. It's so nice that Kyle is able to join you!

:welcome: along vrajewski…….

Good to see you here too!!

We love longer stays on our trips, and yes it is amazing. I can thoroughly recommend early retirement.....best thing we ever did. When I first retired at (don't laugh) 35 friends asked me what I would do with my time.....then when I retired again at 40 they said the same thing...when Tom finally took early retirement and we`d be together 24 hours a day (we always were anyway) they said we`d be bored within a month......still waiting......yes, we love each other`s company and enjoy our much longer stays more often now. Coming from the UK it make sense to stay for longer, and like you if people think it`s weird....well, that's ok.....yes, each to their own.

We do love the weather at Christmas, except one cold day in 2017......and we love when Kyle still comes with us...….

Hope you enjoy reading along...... :wave2:

Really starting to think that you and Tom shouldn't be allowed to go more than 2, maybe 3 months tops, between Universal trips.

:welcome: along Vicki......

Can I say........I completely agree with you....and I think we should comply with your wishes.......::yes::

That would be lovely.......although seeing the flight ban from Europe in place except from the UK at the moment is making us wonder if they will cancel the flights. We have a week or so under 2 months to go.......so whatever happens we’ll live with it.

At the minute all plans still going ahead.......until they say we can’t go.......I can see UK flights being banned next as we do have the Virus here too. Surely they have to. I’m confused why the U.K. flights are deemed “safer”.

Good to see you though :wave2:

Last edited:
I see you have some new posters reading along.
I’m sure they will learn a lot by what you write

Thanks mac.......:thumbsup2

Think it may be changing to a September pre trip report soon......well, flights, overnight hotel and we are at Sapphire for a few days of our trip in September.....it’ll transfer over easily......:)

lthough seeing the flight ban from Europe in place except from the UK at the moment is making us wonder if they will cancel the flights. We have a week or so under 2 months to go.......so whatever happens we’ll live with it.

I think everything should be calmed down by then. As fast as this thing is spreading now, I kinda expect all but the remote areas to see cases by the end of the month. We actually had our first case in the state reported last night. Its down south, but TN is a stone's throw away and the county above us had 2 cases reported this week.

You should see us at work, constantly using germx, washing down the counters and doors, not using anyone else's phones or pens. We always are conscious and clean when we get to work and then before we leave, but we were wiping down almost constantly today.

I am a little anxious here with our trip for next weekend. Just had Universal Hollywood close. Hoping both Universal and our expo are able to hold off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter