• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maybe I am just getting old...

BKelly

Earning My Ears
Maybe I am just getting old, but I do not remember running into so many young people in the World Showcase who have clearly been (or obviously are) drinking during previous visits. At times I felt like I was on a college campus on a Saturday night!

Thinking the same thing right now. I was there today and have never seen anything like that there before. Lots and lots of people drinking. It was every where you looked. Some people getting loud, some seemed to stumble here and there, walking spilling their drink. I'm all for a good time, but I don't like seeing it there. It's not the place in my opinion.

Last edited:
We were there on the same day! It really took away from the experience, the drunk kids stumbling around, playing their own music, being loud and obnoxious. Everywhere you looked, the lines for alcohol were long. Between issues with Disney technology and the drinking, it was the definitely the least satisfying trip to Epcot that I've experienced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter