"MB Themes--- ( or.. "when your "real" names get boring"

Not sure, but we usually refer to each other as the fake name when we have to tap the band, and then take a sec and show them to the CMs ( after their look of confusion -- lol)

Ok I see - so you take off the band and show the CM the name inside! now I get it.

I did do some research and it seems we are just naming the bands themselves and everything that shows up to the CM is what you have on your profie. Still fun though :)

When my kids used the bands with the cousin nicknames (which no CM would understand anyway) the CM would still refer to them as their real name/profile name as that is what shows in the computer that's what made me wonder.

Ok I see - so you take off the band and show the CM the name inside! now I get it.

I did do some research and it seems we are just naming the bands themselves and everything that shows up to the CM is what you have on your profie. Still fun though :)

When my kids used the bands with the cousin nicknames (which no CM would understand anyway) the CM would still refer to them as their real name/profile name as that is what shows in the computer that's what made me wonder.

Yep.

We've never used our real names hehe. The one time I was The Queen and we had Lady K, Prince R and Jester J.

We are Canadian so get them at the front desk. The gentleman paused and read them out loud trying not to laugh. Was a great way to start the trip!

We have lion king and Alice themed ones for May.

F2DhyC9.jpg
QWbAs
5AfP
5A4fP

Last edited:
Have a great trip!

Last edited:
Lately , with my memory not being as sharp, I've been doing initials with year, so I know if it is an old one or not. For example, wdw ap16, for Pop (yes those are his initials!). So nothing fancy, just useful.

When hubby and I went for Food and Wine this year he was food and I was wine. For our Thanksgiving trip he will be stuffing and I'm going to be gobble.

We will have 2 sets for our next trip, because we're doing a split stay for MNSSHP. One set has our real names right now, and the other set is color-coordinated for our costumes and named Jack, Sally, and Zero.

Which name actually name shows up to the CM when you use your mb? I always thought naming the bands was just "decorative" and the CM wouldn't have any idea what is on the inside, I am confused now!

Can only speak to what I've seen passing through the FP+ line, but I've only ever seen my first name (presumably from my MDE account) and never what is on my band.

Can only speak to what I've seen passing through the FP+ line, but I've only ever seen my first name (presumably from my MDE account) and never what is on my band.
That's what shows on the screens at the FP touch point.

You can Edit names in your MDE account after your MBs arrive and match them to the MB names. Then, that's what the CM will see! :)

Sarah & Abraham
Valjean & Fantine
a few other similar things you wouldn't recognize

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter