MB+ within 5 days of trip

KrazeeK120

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right forum, but here we go.

I check in on Sunday (4 days from now). I’ve heard that MBs cannot be customized less than 5 days before arrival. Is this true? I cannot find any way to customize MBs of any kind on MDE. (I did not order MBs for this trip, hoping MB+ would be available in time.)

So…am I stuck trying to purchase them on-site and also not get the $10 pre-arrival discount? If so, I’m not totally thrilled.

Not sure if this is the right forum, but here we go.

I check in on Sunday (4 days from now). I’ve heard that MBs cannot be customized less than 5 days before arrival. Is this true? I cannot find any way to customize MBs of any kind on MDE. (I did not order MBs for this trip, hoping MB+ would be available in time.)

So…am I stuck trying to purchase them on-site and also not get the $10 pre-arrival discount? If so, I’m not totally thrilled.
Did you previously decline your option to purchase a MB in MDE for this trip? If not, you should still be able to order a MB+ at the discounted rate, but you will not receive it for this trip. We are checking in on tomorrow and last night we we able to go to our reservation and order a MB+ for both of us at the pre-arrival rate. There was no option to pick it up at the resort, so we just had it shipped to our address and will use it for our next stay.

Did you previously decline your option to purchase a MB in MDE for this trip? If not, you should still be able to order a MB+ at the discounted rate, but you will not receive it for this trip. We are checking in on tomorrow and last night we we able to go to our reservation and order a MB+ for both of us at the pre-arrival rate. There was no option to pick it up at the resort, so we just had it shipped to our address and will use it for our next stay.
I didn’t decline MB…I just didn’t do anything at all. I can’t find any way to order any kind of MB in MDE.

At any rate, we don’t have any future trips planned…I need it for this trip.

I didn’t decline MB…I just didn’t do anything at all. I can’t find any way to order any kind of MB in MDE.

Im in the same boat, we arrive tomorrow night and I was waiting for MB+ but now I really just want MB2 and It sounds like we are out of luck for pre order discount. I am going to politely ask at the resort gift shop when I purchase but I wont expect anything. fingers crossed, good luck to you.

You don't decline MB anymore, you just order it if you want it. If you do nothing, there is no MB. As far as I know it's only online to order with your stay.

Your only option is to look in the physical stores on-site (with no discount). We are in the same boat (arriving on the 30th) and were hoping they would add the MB+ as a "pre-order" before the window closed but they did not.

We are in the same boat. We had specifically waited for the MagicBand+ to come out for our trip. It's unfortunate that Disney didn't come up with a way to provide the discounted option to those who fell into the small loophole. We missed the cut off by just 48 hours. I don't need my bands customized, but just wanted the discount. Not sure we will spend the money and effort to try and track the new +bands down at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter