McCain vs. Hilary?

McCain or Hilary?

• McCain

• Hilary

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would NEVER vote for hilary. And she practically ran the white house when Bill was in office anyway. I would never vote for Obama either.

I never liked Hil, but I hate McCain. So I'd vote for her in a heartbeat over McCain.

Hillary Clinton. She's a strong-level headed woman. McCain is a blowhard.

It would be a much harder choice than what we have now. I'm voting for McCain. I wish Hillary would have won the nomination. It would be a much easier pill to swallow if she became president than if Obama wins.

Hillary, didn't like her much but I prefer her over McCain.

I was kind of wondering why some people say they dont like the person, but would vote for him only because they dont like the other person even more. Wouldnt you just not vote?

I was kind of wondering why some people say they dont like the person, but would vote for him only because they dont like the other person even more. Wouldnt you just not vote?

Exactly what I was thinking!

Because I agree with her on more things then I do with McCain. I mean, I didn't HATE her...

Because I agree with her on more things then I do with McCain. I mean, I didn't HATE her...

You changed your original post now so I dont have the same argument against you.

I am pretty sure it said you didnt really like either and you thought McCain was even worse.

You changed your original post now so I dont have the same argument against you.

I am pretty sure it said you didnt really like either and you thought McCain was even worse.

No, I just misspelled "prefer". :) That's all I changed.

Clinton.

Especially considering McCain's wonderful Vice-President-to-be, Sarah Palin.

- Pro-life
- Opposes Contraception
- Opposes same-sex marriage
- Member of the National Rifle Association
- Supports Alaska Drilling

This doesn't sound like someone I want helping to govern our neighbour country. It's absurd. Anyone who would choose this person as their right-hand woman is not someone who I would vote for.

palin is an idiot
she doesn't even know what to say when she does interviews
biden is going to eat her alive in the debate
he'll just keep interrupting and shooting her down
and she won't know what to do

I disagree with that palin comment she could be a great choice for McCain she brings in a very conservative view which McCain needed to back up on he lost some support from far right republicans that she brought back for him

I disagree with that palin comment she could be a great choice for McCain she brings in a very conservative view which McCain needed to back up on he lost some support from far right republicans that she brought back for him

Palin is very inexperienced. Palin is very much pro-man and anti-woman, IMO. That lost McCain a lot of votes. Palin would be a much better candidate for VP in 8 years.

So is Obama if you match up there history it is very even with a slight advantage to obama

Palin is very inexperienced. Palin is very much pro-man and anti-woman, IMO. That lost McCain a lot of votes. Palin would be a much better candidate for VP in 8 years.

Obama didn't do very much before running for President

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter