McDonalds 20% Off Coupons....are they still available???

Belle&RellasMom

Mom of three princesses
On our two most recent trips to McDonalds (last Sunday and again yesterday), we received the Pooh toys, but there were not any coupons inside....was the plan to only give away the coupons for the first couple of weeks of the promotion and then to just give away Pooh toys with no coupons for the rest of the promotion??? I was hoping to stock-pile a few more for back to school shopping!!! McDonalds happy meals just don't taste as good when there is no 20% off coupon inside!

Just got one Monday!
Cora

Same here. I went to 2 different McD's Monday and Tuesday and we got the Pooh toys, but no more coupons in them. :( I was hoping to stock pile a few more of them too, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to buy everything at once.

We also got Happy meals today.........and NO coupons.....tigger pens, but we already had the pens and the last ones had coupons.

Did not have coupons in them and these were the first toys given out!

I would ask at McDonald's if they can give you a toy that has a coupon in it. You can see them right through the plastic. I sure they wouldn't mind. :)

We've gotten six happy meals (pooh notepad and rabbit clip-on) over the last two weeks and each had coupons. I would ask your McD's about them.

I have gotten 10 toys since it started, and up until Sunday I had not gotten any coupons. Out of those 10, 3 had coupons, 2 Kessy's and 1 Owl. Our Tiggers and Pooh's etc, did not have any. I don't think there is much rhyme or reason to the way they are put in the packages.

Erika

After getting several toys without soupons I just figured they were all out. Last night we went and 1 dd got a coupon but there wasn't a coupon in the other dd's toy. I guess it's just the luck of the draw now!

That is soooo weird! We have gotten 5 or 6 coupons at least... one in each meal we have bought since it began. Got two yesterday. These things must be worth gold!

Got them here in WV/MD. My sister is saving them for the pins in September. Figured she could use them for the first 2 weeks of pins. We checked the small print and it doesn't exclude them. Only the WDCC pieces, cels, art and beanies (tickets/money/pre-sale).

I read on another discussion board that the Disney stores is extending the 20% off discount to all DC holders thru 9/30/01. I have not verified that personally.

The coupon itself says it's valid until 9/30/01-- did you mean they are extending past Sept??

Please help--what are the coupons for? We haven't been to McDonald's in a long time. Thanks

We stopped by two McDonald's today -- one didn't have any more Pooh toys, but the other just gave us one my dh offered to pay for it, and they wouldn't let him :) . The coupon is for 20% off at the Disney Store, the Disney Catalog or Disneystore.com. It was enclosed in the little plastic baggie with my ds' Pooh toy.

I think the Pooh promotion at McDonald's is over, but they will continue to give out the toys until they are all gone. Some McDonald's will let you buy just the toys for 99 cents each.:)

I am a DS CM in California and we were told this was a promotion for July only. Our McD's have been out of coupons for a week or so. But they are valid until 9/30/01 and they are good on EVERYTHING in the store except BEANIE BABIES, DISNEY DOLLARS, GIFT CERTS, PARK ADMISSIONS AND THE SNOW WHITE DVD OFFER. If something is on sale, you get the sale price and then an additional20% discount.

WHAT A DEAL! Better than what I get on videos, CDs and Software! Our computer software is now marked down 20% so you really get a bargain!

:bounce:

To clarify: the guy on the other board said that all Disney Club members were given the 20% discount in stores by showing their membership card. Like I said, I haven't verified this.

Lisa

only get a flat 10% discount and it cannot be combined with the 20% McDonald's discount. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter